do girls get their vagina and boobs felt at a physical exam

Discussion in 'General' started by dickens cider, Apr 28, 2010.

1. This is a topic of hot debate. My friend made a joke about becoming a doctor for all the hot teenage vageen he could check out. I told him that girls go to the OBGYN ONLY for that, and the normal physicals get no such work. He claims physical exams include inspection of external genitalia. I bet him 5 nickels on it. Neither has conclusive proof, short conflicting female responses and equally conflicting Google.

What is the truth, gals? Did the doctor check your vageeeen and boobage whilst growing up/for your physical? Or it just an OBGYN thing?

In case you find this question creepy, relax. I'm normal.

[​IMG]

2. Why doesn't your friend just become a male gyno? problem solved?

And/or get a girl

3. Not only that, but female patients often fellate their doctors

I saw it in a movie

4. I think two drug felony's and a room temperature IQ will negate his chance of becoming either, really.
    Totally dude. And the chicks act like they dont' like it, but they secretly love it. saw that shit in a movie, too.

5. If it's in a movie then it must be true! :rolleyes:

6. It's just an OBGYN thing dude.

BUT my brother totally has a shirt that says "Gynecologist in Training."

7. The gynecologist is a dirty little conspiracy among women. They only go there for the pleasure of being poked, felt, and stared at. FACT.

8. You know why they call those things 'stirrups'?

They only stir up trouble, brother

9. Lol at this random thread, but no they don't look at your goods during a physical, just the gyno.

10. NO, the primary physician does not grab and fondle girl's boobs or breast, only a Obgyn does that. I know from experience.

11. Not even any over-the-bra action?

I mean Jesus

They went to school for like 8 years for this

12. Also, gynos regularly have contests to see how many boobies and vaggies they can feel in one work-day. I think the world record is something like 67 altogether.

So if your gyno visit seems a little shorter than usual, you know what's up.

13. Haha nope, not at all =p

14. being an OBGYN would not be AWESOME as most guys fantasize about imo. Think about it. Look at America as a WHOLE. Most people are fat, ugly, or old. No offense. Out of 100 vaginas he looks out, probly only a few are from an attractive female...

plus, youre looking at vaginas with herpes and all kinds of crazy shit as well. I would almost think after looking at rotting vaginas all day long going home to your wife's vagina would lose it's novelty

lol

15. Breast exams are part of physicals I beleive. Breast cancer is pretty dangerous

16. Yea dude, cuz doctors can totally choose who they check up... only hot female vageen for your friend huh?

1. tell that motherfucker to look up blue waffle on GOOGLE and click the first link.

2. laugh uncontrollably at his reaction.

17. hahah

you cracked me up at least three times (thrice!!?) in this thread

to answer the question... no.. only a gyno "gets" to feel up our naughty bits.. ya know, unless the doctor is hot :p

I have to agree with whoever said that 9 times out of 10, you probably wouldn't wanna touch the vageen you're examining.
    I don't know if that's worth it for the 1 you would haha

18. I would personally not want to be a gyno, or practice it. Most the time you are not going to be seeing the cream of the crop of poon, mostly old ladies and people who have some sort of defect or disease. One of my friends has a mom who is a gyno and just one day had to pull a 3 month old tampon out of a middle age lady, yes it was probably the grossest thing ive ever seen and was unbelievably rannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkk it was infected and "life threatening".. dumb broads sometimes :p

19. Wtf they always do for me.. but apparently that's not normal :confused:

20. that was included in mine ..