Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do girls get horny when their high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hashbrick, Feb 12, 2009.

1. haha from the sounds of it that chick doesnt get horny when shes high, shes just a slut.

2. #42 wnysmoker, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009
    Girls get extremely horny when they smoke. Especially the wide assortment of hoodrats, jump-offs, scums, smuts and chickenheads that reside in the greater metropolitan area of Buffalo New York. The poser girls are the worst though. Me and my boys were chilling at my one homies house (his parents own 3 properties in the suburbs, and let there son stay there and be like a building supervisor. and he brings one of his chicks over to smoke, and she is one of those black girls that go to church and thinkweed is evil, or at least a dirty pleasure, but she agreed to smoke a few L's and the were 4 other dudes there including me and my big homie. when she finally gets high, she starts freaking out and accusses us of plotting to run a train on her and she was all like "*** (my big homie) you gonna pull a train on me? and he told me she said this and i was like "I'm just trying to smoke" and she was gonna let us cause she's from down south and the women down their wont tell, even if you force yoursself on them, but thats not my bag. So i just left cause I don't like people to freak out during sesh's

3. some do?? lol i dont know what you wanna hear?

4. i bet 100 bones that is exactly what this kid is going to do, poor girl. she has no clue this kid is asking the internet whether he has a chance to get laid with her or if he will fuck it all up, i hope you dont talk about GC outside of GC OP. or your doomed

5. Glad we had a chick step up and tell the truth! LOL

Every girl I have been around that has gotten high, got crazy horny with me. But, like someone else said, there has to be some kind of attraction there first. If there is then her being high will remove inhibitions and she will fuck your brains out!

Teahupoo

6. look HASHBRICK, i dunno why you are being such a poodle about this... yall know each other already, getting her loaded probably won't make her want the old saw-sage anymore than she did before. as far as making shit goofy between you...that is all up to you guys, not the sex. so have fun, go blow one witcha friend and do the do, you will be just fine

7. Weed don't make me horny, but it doubles the pleasure of sex (wanking, at least - I have yet to "bud-fuck" a girl :(). Though, she probably wouldn't come on to you - marijuana works the opposite way as alcohol on that point. I don't think marijuana would lead to sex, unless you're already a sex-having couple..

8. #48 MakaveliArts, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009
    Weed makes two of my fuck buddies horny, the others do not smoke. One will not even talk to me if I smell like weed. It also sometimes makes me more horny, and for both side it makes it feel better. I hope this helps - try not to take advantage of someone because it would be horrible on the Rep of Cannabis users.

Women deserve as much respect as you do, probably more considering they get Periods/Pregnancy/Menopause.

9. my experince has been some they do .

10. My ex gf used to get ridic horny when she drank.

When she smoked, she just wanted to chill.

I dont know about you guys but regardless of who im with when I SMOKE all i want to do is chill, listen to music, and talk. Even if im with some smokeshow

11. Wow. Just wow Some of you 'men' (I am using the term loosly boys) amaze me with your callous lack of respect for women.

Grow the fuck up.

12. In my experience little boys like to talk big. ;)

13. This is true, and they are also more likely to have to resort to getting a girl wasted just to get into her pants, since most of them can't get a good girl by virtue of their scintillating personalities.

All the acne might have something to do with it too.

14. we both know stoners dont get acne. lol

15. It could dude. Not everyone is the same..but im telling you dude it makes sex feel better when your high. So if the opprtunity...rises... Go for it *Thumps up*

16. Some women do, some don't. There is no one answer.

My wife is horny to begin with but some strains enhance that.

The biggest key to getting a girl horny? Don't be an asshole.

17. To answer your question OP, everyone is different. One girl could get horny while high, and then next could not.

My girilfriend right now gets horny as hell everytime she smokes, and usually asks me to pleasure her, in return for something, but not usually sex...cause that takes way to much energy while high, but it is great when it happens.

18. That is the gods honest truth right there, don't be an asshole. Never expect anything, and be nice. Most girls ive known, if you are nice and respectful to them, then they are usually the same back, and will realize your not just trying to get in their pants, and hell maybe you found yourself a good girl :D

19. Unfortunately, judging from some of the comments, your very correct statement is lost on half the people in this thread. They can't see farther ahead than getting their dick wet and have no concept of how to a) treat a women or b) how to get a good one.

20. yea dont be an asshole. you gota feel her out before, maybe she has the feelings but she dosnt want to act out on them. or maybe she thinks you are a totaly good freind and the only guy who has never tried anything on her and she reallys likes you because of that fact. first you have to respect her and let her know you respect her and show her that. if the subject comes up let her know in your own way that you want to fuck, but you DO NOT want to ruin your relationship with her, that you really like her and shes cool and all that. you dont have to fuck, but hell yea youw would hit if she wants to...know what i mean? just because tonight ends bad dose not mean tomorow night will be bad.