Do gay couples fight ? A relationship spat that turns physical?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chicken, Feb 4, 2011.

1. SAY 2 GAY GUY'S GET INTO A ARGUEMENT,,,DOES ONE OF THEM SLAP THE OTHER,,,AND THE OTHER GOES TO CRYING,,,,,OR DO THEY BOTH GO TO CRYING AND GIVE EACH OTHER A HUG,,, AND FORGIVE EACH OTHER FOR ACTING SO MANLY,,, BY YELLING AT EACH OTHER ?

I KNOW NOTHING OF THE GAY COMMUNITY,,, BUT WAS WONDERING,,, DO THEY HAVE DISPUTES,,, AND IF SO HOW,,'' are they handled ''?

AND DOES THE ONE THAT STARTED THE ARGUEMENT GET '' GRUDGED -FUCKED '' THAT NIGHT?????
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]:confused::cool:

2. i think they put on rainbow thongs.. and wrestle in jello to settle their differences.

3. after an established rule of dominance, the bitch will know their place

4. Hmm I feel as if it would work like a normal relationship... except with gayness.

5. And yet you never cease to have an opinion on them

6. Chicken.... I'm sure it depends on the couple....

Just like with any hetero couple....

7. i like to think they get in the gloves and box it out like any man would.. gay people are not bitches and have been known to fight dirty

8. One of them probably withholds sex and the other one buys candy and flowers and aplogizes a lot.

9. not a opinion,,,,,

a question,,,,,, reread the o.p. a question i brought forward,,,

how is one to learn,,, if one doesnt ask '' questions''????:confused:

10. You could learn by experience :D

(just messin' witcha chicken)

11. '' hands on experience''

[​IMG]:cool:

12. [quote name='chicken']drasscity to me is better than GOOGLE...

i have yet to have a question,,,, that a blade dont have my answer to,,,,

and im talking,, a far range of subjects,,, most not even weed related,,,,,

just topics in general,,,,,

this place is full of a bunch of mother fuckin undercover geniuosou's.

...[​IMG]

13. at this sandwich shop i used to work at these 2 gay guys that also worked there every few weeks would come to work with really bad bruises , they would get drunk and beat the shit out of each other, i have seen boxers that looked better after a title fight

14. Were they wearing said boxers at the time?

15. That'd be cool if gay dudes duke it out, bareknunckle brawlin' and one remains conscious while the other got knocked the fuck out. Maybe that's how who is bitch is settled... by a physical test of manliness. They go 12 rounds in the ring, no gloves, 3 minute rounds, no corner men. MAN STUFF!
    [​IMG]

16. As a gay male I can affirm everything said in this thread is 100% true, that is all.