Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do firecrackers work? are they worth it?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by KingKrypto, Jul 3, 2011.

1. okay so i only have about .5gs left and i kinda want put it in a firecracker since iv never had any sort of edible before and they are easy to make. but iv heard a lot of people saying they don't even get you high? Just want to know if its worth trying. And they dont smell when you make them right?

Thanks guys :smoke:

2. You could try making them with .5 but that low of an amount has never worked well with me...try at least a gram and you should feel pretty good.

3. Dude take it from me I copped a ten piece and made 4 firecrackers with them of some sour d and MAN was I baked dude, I couldn't even move and yeahh theyre pretty easy to make

4. Edit: I only ate 1 and I couldn't move, not all 4, and I'm a heavy set dude so if your skinny 1 firecracker will REALLY fuck you up, go for it dude

5. well in that case ill give it a try! takes about an hour to kick in right?

6. #6 iVapeTooMuch, Jul 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah.

7. i made my and devoured my 1st firecracker last night..only used about .5..it was just some shake i had and had never tried edibles so i said fuck it, why not..was super easy to make and definitely felt somethin. i wish i had used a full gram though cuz it didnt hit me super super hard. after about 30 minutes i started feeling it, it got a little stronger, then i smoked a bowl and thats when i took off :hippie: haha..one bowl combined with that less-than-potent firecracker threw me into outerspace hahaha. and i stayed there for hours..definitely worth it but maybe once you have more than just .5

8. they work great

whenever i used to get regs, i'd either make firecrackers if i got a quarter or less..and if i got a half or an ounce, i'd make some kickass brownies