Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do Firecrackers actually work?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ILikeWeedxD, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Iv seen a lot of people asking if firecrackers work. FUCK yes they work and they are very powerful, so be careful. If you eat too much you can feel dizzy and nauseous.

Ok so if you have tried firecrackers before the problem is ether you didnt use enough herb or you didnt make them correctly.

Instructions:

- mix peanut butter with vegetable oil. ( This is very important and will increase the potency)
    - Put lots of peanut butter on each side of the cracker. 
    - Put 0.25/g of bud on each side
    - Squish together both sides and wrap in aluminium
    - Cook for 320 degrees f for 23 mins
    - Let cool for about 10 minutes

- Alternative method is leave them for 1 week (minimum) if you dont want to cook them. 

For me, 1 cracker with 0.5/g bud will get me very high, and 2 will fuck me up hard!

Please enjoy responsibly :)

2. I'm making some when I next pick up! When you say that .5g's get you very high, is that with dank? and how's your tolerance?

3. I'm skeptical about the amount of weed used. Everyone seems to say half a gram when they make these things. .5 smoking gets me high but I'm just sort of skeptical as to how effective the extraction is

4. I only made them once and they did not work. 

5. [quote name="Bedside Python" post="19370168" timestamp="1390166072"]I'm making some when I next pick up! When you say that .5g's get you very high, is that with dank? and how's your tolerance?[/quote]Yes its top shelf and i have a low tolerance. Basically a rule of thumb is put a bit more then how much you would smoke to get high.Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Okay, firecrackers for sure work no joke at all. If you smear peanut butter OR Nutella on a gram cracker and you grind up a gram of loud and sprinkle it on the Nutella and close the crackers. You HAVE to wrap aluminum foil around each one. I put it on really neat and make it look good. I usually make a bunch at a time. I always use a gram, I "buy in bulk and help my friends out" ;) but I can usually afford to just whip together like 7 1 gram nutella firecrackers and I'll dip them in milk and eat them in the morning, and you get a warm happy body high all day, and every time you smoke it's so more intense than normally. It feels so good. Try it foreal. Bake it at 320 for 22 minutes.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. And if you think I'm making this up for any reason.......I just want to clear it up that they DO workSent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. yeah man you just light the wick and backup.... it'll start popping and going off 

[​IMG]

9. I decarb the weed first. Half a gram is plenty.

10. Love me some firecrackers, I prefer to use coconut oil vs vegetable oil tho, or just organic peanut butter it's oily as fuck.