Do fast food restraunts drug test

Discussion in 'General' started by iloveskywalkerog, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Im trying to get my first job at a fast food restraunt before I graduate high school, however I smoke a lot and it would suck if that held me back from getting a job I know McDonald's doesn't but what about taco bell and KFC ?

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 Foxtrot, Feb 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2014
    They're not going to drug test you. MAYBE if you show up to work extremely cooked. Your manager probably does all kind of shit to put up with you teenagers.

3. I've never worked at fast food before but for the most part they don't. When they interview you they will ask " Will you be able to pass a drug test?" just say yes because they don't check. Heck one time i went to used the bathroom at Mcdonalds and one of the employee was in there trying to smoke a blunt and even told me.

4. #4 Casual Toker, Feb 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2014
    I've never worked in the food business but everywhere else I've worked I had to get drug tested after my interview. knowing that would happen I had already stopped smoking so passing was never a problem. After that initial drug test they never tested again so I just went back to smoking.

If you're really that serious about finding a job just quit smoking for a while, beats trying to figure out some half assed way to pass a drug test last second...

Also if you're not making any money you shouldn't be spending any on weed in the first place, that's just my opinion, though.

5. Worked at a couple fast food joints in high school and never had to piss. They know teenagers do drugs but they need cheap labor. Don't let the possibility of a drug test persuade you into not trying man

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I am pretty sure that if they started drug testing they would lose a large portion of employees.

7. No, they don't drug test you. The only time they will is if you get hurt on the job and have to go to the hospital which is very slim. Almost everyone working fast food smokes lol, you almost gotta to deal with shit you take. I've worked at a few different fast food chains and blazed with all my coworkers

8. I highly highly doubt it

9. doubt it, those corporations are greedy and don't want to pay a bunch of money to drug test.....the fact they don't even pay a living wage when they make billions a year should be proof of that.

10. I highly, highly (so to speak :p) doubt it. Very few fast food restaurants do. When I worked at KFC, we weren't, in fact, the general manager straight up told us that he would never drug test anyone, ever. So most of us took advantage of that!

You shouldn't have anything to worry about, man.