Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do edibles raise your all's tolerance?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Airf0nz0, May 11, 2012.

1. So I been making and taking cannapills (TY BADKITTY!) but they seem to skyrocket my tolerance. I'll take a pill 1 day and it works great, but the very next day I'll do the same and it won't work. Anyone else have same experience? Its very annoying because i would like to use them daily but its just not working out that way.

2. Yea, atleast for me it raises my tolerance a whole lot. It ruined my dream of a firecracker a day.

3. i notice the increase, but not as bad you guys i think.
    If i take 1 dose today, the next day the same dose will still get me high enough, but if i want the exact same strength of effects i might need a little bit extra, something like 10-30% more. Never done edibles longer than about 3 or 4 days in a row so i don't know how prolonged use would be.

4. #5 CaliOGKush, May 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2012
    I'm on edibles daily and I can tell you it destroys your tolerance, forget about it, if you have them daily you will be eating a lot of them soon enough.
    you have to stop having them for a few days and have one, you should be good. or keep eating more, have 2 a day

5. Good, I thought maybe I was getting the plant matter/oil ratio messed up and thats why the pills don't work as good the next day. I'll cut the edibles down to once or twice a week until I start growing a steady supply.