Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do E-cigarettes or electronic cigs work for bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WUNNERZ, Mar 30, 2010.

1. I was at this shop the otherday that sold electronic cigarretes that look like metal cigarettes that vaporise the nicotine out of the tobbaco and leave all the bad shit behind, and so, as any stoner would wonder "would it work with bud"? if so this would be the ultimate stealth way to smoke up in public, I mean its not like your some freakin huge vaporiser that you have to put on a table to use:smoke:

2. haha i was just talking to my friend, who has e cigs, about this and he said it wont work. but i bet if bud get legalized tons of new ideas and inventions will come around. cuz that would be sick

3. thanx buddy, man to think i almost bought it

4. ya not worth it unless u smoke cigs, they dont work cuz they burn liquid but i think u can burn hash oil so if u got oil then they would work

5. No.... The substance used in electronic cigarettes in conjunction with the liquid nic is propylene glycol or vegetable glycerin. I know this because i used to, and still do here and there make my own E-Liquid Both of those substances create vapors and vaporize at low temps. THC is usually in oil form which would need a much higher temp to be vaped anyway