Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do drug testing facilities test for aspirin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zanin, Mar 10, 2015.

1. I was wondering if a pre-employment drug testing facility can tell if you took aspirin?  If they do should I state that on the form that I took aspirin for a headache or will that not allow me to test?

2. Aspirin is legal?

3. They test for ILLEGAL and prescription drugs. 

4. Don't they give you a form to fill out listing any medications you are taking?

5. #5 Zanin, Mar 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2015
    Well yeah, trying to dilute my sample of thc with aspirin, but my main question is, if I don't mention that I took some aspirin will they fail my test if they see it?

Am I safe to not mention taking any aspirin?

6. Dilute your sample with aspirin? It seems like synthetic pee would be the best route. 

7. #7 Zanin, Mar 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2015
    I have quickfix plus 5.7.1 but I've no experience of substitution and not sure if they smell urine.  If I get caught it's a crime isn't it?  But I scheduled at a facility where they don't watch you.  What if my batch is bad?  lol

EDIT:  Called to see if my batch was good, well they said it's good until march 6th of 2016.

Should I risk it?

I haven't smoked since friday morning, also 1.5 weeks before that, and 3 weeks before the 1.5.

I'm 140 pounds and 5'10'' did exercises on the weekend but my walgreens home drug test kit wasn't negative yesterday morning on my first piss....

8. I've used quick fix before and while I was nervous, I passed. As far as it being a crime, I would not even worry about that. What would happen is they'd automatically disqualify you for employment. You're good though. The hardest part isn't hiding it but actually pouring it into the cup, which you have to be sleek about if you are being watched. You're good man. Nothing will prevent you from being nervous, but you've got this. 

9. Yes, aspirin in your drug test is a big no-no, there'll be flashing lights and sirens before you even get off the premises.

10. #10 Zanin, Mar 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2015
    Did my drug test today, duct taped quickfix plus with the heating pad to my thigh in my undies and drove 2 hours up there.  By time I got there I told them I was ready to go and I was led inside to empty my pockets.  I was nervous as fuck as I was going in, when I got into the bathroom they left me alone and told me not to flush.  The quickfix was at the correct temp with the uric acid mixed in and poured it in the cup and taped the quickfix bottle back where it was.  Pissed into the toilet and the color was totally different like neon yellow LOL.  But I accidently flushed and someone came in and said I wasn't supposed to flush.  I was like "I'm so sorry it was a complete accident".  They took my sample and I initialed it and was good to go.  Hopefully I pass, they said I'd hear back within a day from my employer.

I took the empty quickfix bottle with me and dumped it in another town.

Does anyone know why they don't want you to flush?  Is it to see if the colors match?  Do they take samples from the toilet to compare?

11. It's to make sure that you don't flush anything that you might have used to alter a sample. It sounds like you are good to go! Congrats. 

12. Kids these days...

13. #13 Deleted member 281310, Mar 11, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
    nah bro aspirin is not going to be on a drug test

misunderstood your question and it seems like you already did the test anyway so good luck

14. Yeah, they also make sure you haven't been using too much Tums.

15. Well I'm glad to say that I've passed.  Lol

16. I am having a pre-employment supervised drug test tomorrow. I have been regularly smoking weed since last 4 years, haven't been smoking since 1.5 weeks.

Does apirin still works with emit ii? Will they check for traces of aspirin? Please help.