Do dreams piss you off?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sweetleaftoker, May 22, 2011.

1. The last couple months ive been havin badass dreams that i think are real but then i wake up like FUCK.
    I always have dreams where i smoke and get stoned and when i wake up i feel stoned then 5 min later i realize i havent smoked in a week so it goes away.

Anyways, last night i had a dream some uber hot chick asked me for my number and was like super into me. Im not too good with girls so i was damn excited. But wait, it was only a dream. I wake up like FML. does anything like this happen to anyone else?

2. All my dreams suck. Either boring, dumb, or I don't remember them.

3. What are these dream things you speak of???

4. Hate when dreams give you a mind Fuck when you wake up. Especially the one where you have either the girl you really like and can't have, money, and or super powers....

5. Only when I wake up and find out it "wasn't a dream"

6. no man, nice dreams like that shouldnt piss you off! ;)

7. I fucking love my dreams...and i always wake up wishing they were real

Mmm makes we wanna hit the sac right now and doz off

8. Yah, sometimes I have these dreams and I'm pissed off because of them or because I woke up and they ended! I even had few dreams before where I wake up laughing.

9. Yeah man, I always have awesome dreams, and than I wake up and be like "Why can't my life be like that"

10. Mine sure do.. For some reason, every once in a while i'll have a dream that i've somehow accumulated a large amount of.. things i cant talk about. I head over to my buddys house ready to have a helluva time and as soon as i open up his room door i wake up.. First words are always "FUCK"

11. Yeah I'll get in fights with my friends in dreams and the next day I'm all pissy at them and they're like :confused:

12. I love taking acid in my dreams, i see myself take it then trip balls. Then i wake up and want to get some acid. :/

13. the worst dreams are where you are trying to punch someone but your fists stop like 1 cm from their face and dont connect

14. Naw, I love having dreams, weed helps me recall them. Though weed also inhibits your ability to have dreams.

15. I rarely have good dreams but I usually dream all the time and I can remember them in vivid detail in the morning and they are usually bad/strange and I have the worst feeling when I wake up.

My dreams are so crazy its always places that ive seen or been to weather it be on tv or internet or real life that are all scrambled together.

Like ill think of my town then there will be a big mountain and waterfall by it or something, sounds cool but something usually fucked up happens in them.

16. You should have called the number when you woke up... I have done that before... Never worked out in my favor!!!! >_>

17. #17 Perdido, May 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2011
    Edit: Too much info.

tl:dr or how fuck those 4chan super computers say it: No. They dont piss me off. They used to do but that was back then, now a days my sheets are completly dry

18. i dont dream .. = not pissed off

19. For like 3 weeks now, every night, I've been having dreams of being back together with my ex.

20. There's this kid I know from highschool, I find him really fucking annoying but I'm pretty sure he's a bit slow in the head, so I've always been chill with him.

I've seen him at parties here and there, and there have been times when he's been drunk and has tried to dance up on me or smack my arse and I'm always like wtf?

Last night I dreamt that he kept touching me and trying to dance up on me and I was screaming at him "If you fucking EVER touch me again I'll punch you in the fucking face!" but he just started laughing. The more I shouted at him, the more he laughed until I was so frustrated I was almost in tears.

I haven't seen this dude in almost a year, but I woke up this morning like "Where's this asshole? I'm gonna find him and kick his fucking ass!"

And, a few years ago, I once had a dream my boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend and when I woke up my face was wet from crying and for like 10 minutes after waking up I thought it had really happened.