Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do dispensaries sell seeds?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by bKush, Nov 14, 2009.

1. Question in title.

Thanks gc

2. idk...but some co-ops sell clones right? y no just skip a couple of days work

3. I am pretty sure the ones in colorado do.....

4. Some do, some don't. All depends on the club.

5. thanks GC. i would have been more specific but i posted this from my phone.

at any rate, im going to buy them online.

but thanks everyone for your input ^_^

6. oh no problem

7. Pretty much sums it up.

My experience though is the seeds are generally overpriced.

8. im frum florida so i dont kno but i had the assumption they sold plants. id roll wit that cuz that cuts out the whole seedling/germination bullshit. unless you just want the whole experience.

9. yeah seeds cost wayy to much.

but yes i am ooking for the whole experience. wish i had some bagseed. oh well.

10. more then a couple of days.. for me it has taken weeks off my grow cuz i know the clones will be female.. no worries about males sneaking in the grow room or paying the money to take care of males plants.. clones are even cheaper then seeds. i paid $10 a clone and i can make a million plants out of it knowing all will be female unless i mess up and stress them where they turn male. i have yet to see any dispensaries in MI sell seeds but alot do sell clones.

11. Might as well go to the dispensary if you have a card and get some clones... That way you know they are females and it gives you a week or so jump start on the process.

12. Saw a michigan dispensary selling seed but since I live off the reservation I cannot get it.

13. id just get a clone, seems logical sense its for sure a female and some good as plant

14. The ones in my area do- usually a cross between 2 strains, but single strain seeds are showing up, now.

15. I feel like seeds from a cannabis club are a better shot, I've had bad luck ordering seeds online personally, so I'm skeptical about doing that.