Do/Did your parents know you smoked weed? When they found out what was the outcome?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DeepHits, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Some may have seen my post, but im very pleased with my outcome, i am 18 and have already gotten acceptance to Adrian University in MI and all was going PERFECT and then my freakin mom finds my pipe lol. Long story short i can smoke up as much as i want without using bodyspray and visine to mask my high, as long as i live here however i must keep my habits indoors and its simple as that. Very relieving to have my pipe just chillin on my night stand without the worries and stress of being decisive. :hello:

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. My mom wanted to kick me out when she found out. She's never dealt with pot smokers in her life, before me.

3. Lol my mum will absolutely have none of it. On the other hand my dad actually goes out and gets us some hash/bud for us to share when I go visit him, so it ain't all bad :)

4. They did care, but I shot them both and blamed it on a hispanic man.

5. the first time they found out, i had just blazed a shit ton, passed out during a movie, they woke me up and i couldnt even talk i was so ripped.

my mom made me a pizza and laughed at me the whole time.

6. my mom walked in my room in the middle of a hotbox, she legit cried

7. who hotboxes their room while their mom is home?

My dad was alright with it, my mom was straight up bitchin about it

8. ahaha :hello:

9. They were a bit upset, but we talked about it, and I basically got the "not in my house" talk. So I keep a little in my car, take a walk when I want to toke, and don't spend time with them blazed off my ass, and we're good.

10. she found out, freaked out, assumed i was a drug dealer and on other drugs, she doesnt approve and searches my room every now and then, made her watch the union with me, all in all staying clean till i get a job then see where it goes from there.

11. My parents and I have had many arguments over Cannabis in the past. Mother was always willing to listen to my logic, but she's a total bitch about trying to catch me (looking through my room mostly) and father is too stubborn/ignorant to even talk to about it, but doesn't go out of his way to look for it.

12. I got lucky, I actually caught my mom. We occasionally toke together when i go home.

13. I think its impossible not to get caught by your parents. They thought I was a drug dealer and wanted to send me to rehab. My dad was a heavy weed/tobacco smoker and "reformed".

14. My parents never found out but I rarely smoked when I lived with my parents. Never in my house & stayed out long enough to not come home super blazed.

Living with only your gf makes everything easier.

If they did find out, though, my dad wouldn't care a whole lot, he smokes for his pain [it's not legal back in AZ though]. My mom would flip a shit.

15. about two years ago when I'd ask to borrow $5 like everyday, they kinda figured it out. They didn't get mad until I got two tickets in one month. But they really don't trip. They just say I shouldn't spend my money on that

16. got caught once when my mom was going out of town for a couple days the summer before college/ after senior year. we said our goodbyes and she left. i immediately pack a bong and start blazin cuz i figure i got 4 days before shes back. she comes home a half hour later cuz she forgot somethin, flipped shit, i managed to hide my bud n shit though. basically sat there for 10 mins while she thought about calling the cops, but she didnt. ended up calling my dad (my parents are divorced) he comes over and stomps into my room and tears thru it looking for my shit (lol i already got everything and hid it in my backyard behind my shed behind a bush) and demands that i give him whatever weed i have. i tell him i smoked the last of my stash, but he wouldnt buy it. i ended up givin him a old weed baggy with a couple crumbs LOL and he lectured me in his car for awhile and they told me to stop and if they ever caught me again they would call the cops. after that i just kept it outta the house, just blazed at a friends house or outside in my shed from then on. mom left for her trip still after that, i waited 3 hours after she left and just blazed in my shed the rest of the time she was gone.

17. My parents did find out (mostly through my fault of not keeping my shit together). My dad was all "it locks your brain up and will fuck you over" and called me a worthless drug dealer (I only had like 10 grams), but once I demonstrated that I knew that it isn't really as bad as people believe, he confessed and said that he just didn't want me caught by the police. My mom, well, she didn't really understand what was wrong with me, believing I was addicted to all sorts of shit.
    But now, I've got my shit together, still smoke, and my parents think I've quit. But I will bring it up, and let them know that yes, I still smoke, and no, it will not change me (Definitely have to talk to them about this before I go and get a bong, only to have it smashed by them).

18. [quote name='"bmitchlove"']about two years ago when I'd ask to borrow $5 like everyday, they kinda figured it out. They didn't get mad until I got two tickets in one month. But they really don't trip. They just say I shouldn't spend my money on that[/quote]

Sounds like permission to grow. :p

19. Yep. Both. Dont live with my mom, don't really care for seeing her either. But i smoke up with my mom lol. My dads experimented with it maybe a few times but that's it. He is chills with it i guess. We don't talk about it so i don't know 100 percent where hes at. but he lets me blaze in the house soo..

20. Told my mom I tried weed at 14 but I didnt tell her that I was a pothead then she wasnt mad at all. 18 now she doesnt care.