Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do detox drinks work?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TexasToker16, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Long story short I got fucked at court and now am getting drug tested on February 12th. I have not smoked in 2 weeks after smoking every night for 7 months. If I smoked a gram tonight and drank detox tomorrow do you think I would pass on the 12th? Ps I'm not just trying to get high right now. I am diagnosed with panic disorder and the only thing that calms me down is the herb. Have tried all kinds of other medsSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 Breath, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    I have never tried them but I don't think they work but idk.. Most of the ways on this forum on how to pass a drug test are with dried or synthetic urine.. Idk if they have someone watching you piss but if not this might be the way. Depending on your situation idk if it's worth the risk. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum