Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do Detox drinks work? Test Pure Drink.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kibbles, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Good luck! Post soon!!!

2. 18 days without smoking and lots of water ought a do it.

3. I don't mean to pry, but what is it that makes this so severe? I mean, you can always find a new job, but this determine the rest of your life?

4. not a job dt....

its for court, if i fail i could have probation, drug treatment, and/or jail time

and im glad im throw up the drink, because my mom called and they said they send it to the lab for testing after.

another question. i emailed George Winner (senator of New york) about medical marijuana. i received a letter back from him, with his real signature saying A.4867-B was passed allowing medical marijuna in new york state....so does any no what they give you marijuana for in NEW york, or how one should go about getting it?

5. Ok well if they are not watching you take the test (which is rare) then you can just dip it into the water in the urinal.

6. I highly doubt you'll get jail time if it is your first drug offense which it sounds like it is. I actually wasn't drug tested when I went to court and got probation. The probation office even gave me a month to clean up (smoke more).

7. i live in a small town, the DA is trying to make an example out of me. i have 14 days to get clean. what should i do?

8. Easy, just don't smoke for 14 days.

9. #30 IGotTheCottons, Oct 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2008
    http://www.testclear.com

Get xtra heating pads (they're like $0.50 or somethin like that), and the DIGITAL thermometer (like an extra dollar or 2). The temp strip on the cup they give you SUCKS, so go with the digi if you want an accurate temperature.

Do the drinks clean you out? Not at all. They work on simple dilution. Normally, if you flood your system with mad water, and send it to a lab, they can tell (your creatine levels (amongst others) rat you out)... When you drink one of those "detox" drinks - all you're doing is flooding your system with water (if you'll notice, the directions call for you to usually re-fill the bottle with water a couple times)... But they do something that regular water doesn't - they replace all the shit that would normally rat you out - so your urine LOOKS normal and undiluted.

Go with the fake piss if you can. Otherwise, you can say "I used to smoke, but quit" - they'll prolly give you another test a little later to confirm your levels are continuing to drop...

EDIT: And I can't stress this enough... STAY CLEAN!!!!!!

10. my buddy on probations says it takes him 28 or more days usually. im really nervous though, i hope 2 weeks is enough.

11. Two weeks should usually be enough. It is really rare for it to stay in your system for more than 3 weeks.

About the detox drinks, they can test for most of them.

12. i no body type has something to do with it.

im 6'0 172lbs, not fat, not muscular just average.

and im dropping weight quite fast also, since i stopped smoking weed, 185 to 172 already, so if im dropping weight, that means im dropping fat, which means im dropping THC correct?

should i start a exercise routine and diet?

i also no potency of marijuana affects it also, before i quit i was smoking some real bomb Lemony bud, was told it contains 22% THC (which isnt unbelievable)

i was also thinking about jump starting my metabolism somehow.

any, ANY ideas at all will be appreciated. and great ones will be +rep'd

13. #34 IGotTheCottons, Oct 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2008
    Not if you follow the instructions on the label exactly.

It can take anywhere from a day or two up to 2+ months for your body to be completely clean. I was in bootcamp with a guy who got sent home for popping his test. He was clean for 2 months prior to testing, and even went and got a DT done at a normal lab prior to leaving (which showed up clean). Problem with the military is that THEIR test goes all the way to 0 nanograms. So if there is ANY in your system, they will know. A "HOT" test is 14 nanograms per ML of urine or higher (which is really low)...

Your typical lab test is a bit higher than a military test, though.

To answer your questions though:

You're dropping weight - does this mean you're losing fat? Yes and No. Yes, you are losing SOME fat. No, it will not likely be enough for you to test clean. Most of the weight you are losing is water and muscle weight (if you do not currently exercise).

You should most definitely exercise, and drink lots of green tea (speeds the metabolism). Also, take b-vitamin supplements (B1, B3, B6, B12 being the more common ones). Do NOT, and I repeat DO NOT overdo the b-vitamins if you care about your long-term health at all.

For your exercise, you want it to be primarily cardio - as this burns the most calories/fat. Running, biking, yoga, etc are all good for this. Do not do this for a few days before the test though. Exercising increases metabolism. Increased metabolism = increased THC metabolites found in your urine - so take a few days of rest before your DT to give your levels time to drop down a little.

Your diet - eat pretty much what you do now, but cut down on the fat intake. Do not cut it out completely or your body will stock pile it, and not burn it off as fast. Instead of eating 2 double cheeseburgers from McD's - only eat 1... Shit like that...

If you do this, you should be OK with a drink.

Or you can go to testclear.com and get synthetic urine (if it is not a watched test). It is the same shit they use to calibrate the DT machines with, so if you follow the directions exactly, you will not fail. I have used this product and speak from first hand experience.

14. dont have the drink any more i puked it up before my 1st test. i dont wanna rely on a drink.

15. #36 IGotTheCottons, Oct 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2008
    synthetic urine = fool proof (unless they watch you pee).

If you have money - go with the whizzinator (or other such product that looks like a dick)... Then you don't gotta worry.

16. I have recently heard that fake pee doesn't work because the lab looks for blood particles, which are only present in actual urine.

anyone heard this?

Anyway, did you pass???:smoking:

17. epic bump

anyway, op has been offline for 2 weeks

18. Well I heard from a friendand also on Manswers that there's this pouch like thing which you can get your sober buddy to pee into and you tie it around your waist like a belt put your shirt over it and your body keeps the pee at the right temperature and by the time testing comes around it even has a fake 'howdoyado' which squirts the pee out.:eek:

19. DONT USE SYNTHETIC URINE OR ANY DETOX DRINK IF THIS IS A PROBATION TEST. DONT. DONT. DONT. the only way to beat the probational tests is if you substitute it with REAL clean urine, or not do any drugs. What i did, was stay clean for a month, pissed until a water bottle was filled, and put it in my freezer to store so it stays fresh. if you have roomates or parents, then put it in a discreet compartment or somewhere where no one will check. then get a smaller container (ie. mini shampoo, visene etc the thinner the plastic the better), thaw the piss in the bigger bottle, and pour it in the smaller one. there you should put it in your waistband. there, if the bottle is thin enough, it should catch your body temp, and if they watch you, you can just poke the bottle through the peehole in your underwear, and pour it into the sample bottle. Do everything flawlessly and it will be fine. Just practice getting the bottle through the peehole discreetly. Trust me, i take the most hardcore of the drug tests, and this method hasnt failed me.

you seem to be short on time, so i would talk to a straight edge friend, or bribe a clean kid, but make sure they've hit puberty, or they can tell

good luck :smoking::wave::cool: