Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do detox drinks work for heavy users???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Andromeda123, Aug 31, 2017.

1. I'm a 5'4" 120 pound female and my work has come under new management, the old management didn't care if we smoked as long as we were at work sober. I drink a shit ton of water because I love water and my work calls for moving fast. My question is, I smoke daily, at least 4 times, either one bowl or a Dab pen, so would a detox drink work? I hear it won't work for people over 200 or if they smoke alot (which I do). I'm in the process of getting my medical card. They haven't told us a day of the test yet, I'm just getting prepared. I know every body is different, I just need people's insight because this is my first drug test. Thanks!

2. Detox drinks don't work in general, they basically just dilute your sample which may go through or may come back as diluted and you would need to retest. Find a friend with some clean piss and sneak it in