Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do dealers tend to run dry in the Winter?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheTruthIsrael, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Hey all! I just started my relationship with cannabis and was wondering if any of you guys (and girls) noticed that your dealers tend to run dry in the Winter. Is there ever any shortage of weed for you all in the Fall or Winter months or do you notice any decrease in quality at all? I'm deciding whether or not I should stock up for the colder months, or if it doesn't really make a difference. I'm specifically curious about the New England area. Thanks for the help everybody!
    :smoke:

2. Used to be true here in the UK but not so much nowadays because most of the stuffs grown here indoors rather than imported. Its all the same stuff year round pretty much.

3. they usually run dry in the summer... but that's because i'm living in a college town

4. i dont know about there, but around here it gets more exspensive, not as good quality, and not as plentiful in the winter as apposed to summer months

5. More mids come in during the winter in my town.

6. You shouldn't have any dry spells if you have a hydroponic hookup ;)

7. The only thing that dealers are dry on during the winter is shitty mids. All the good shit stays in supply.

8. it can be a bit harder to find for sure

9. Idk about y'all but my shits always the dankest in winter. ��

10. this is the truth!
    winter time is usually indoor shit.
    the worst time is end of summer

11. living in NY, no. it might get a little more taxed, like 10$ more a half O.

but no shortage really. maybe an extra day of wait time. but who gives a shit lol

also their is usually winter harvest growers, growing all indoor fire. i have had the best weed i ever smoked during winter time. every winter... so fire....

12. Not really man, thankfully i have a few dealers that always seem to have a little something.

13. I live in Massachusetts just outside of Boston and sometimes I notice dealers going dry. My dealer usually doesn't because hes based in Boston. Small towns here in the Winter definitely have the potential to dry up.

14. Na my dealer grows hydro

15. [quote name='"AG222"']I live in Massachusetts just outside of Boston and sometimes I notice dealers going dry. My dealer usually doesn't because hes based in Boston. Small towns here in the Winter definitely have the potential to dry up.[/quote]

Hows the bud there? Is there any fire?

16. Naw, dank is the same year round. Maybe less in the summer, just because everyone's home from college. But if anything, more dank in winter, and definitely more mids, which are always enjoyable for the price.

17. Start a seedling every week ad have bud forever:)

18. Not so much anymore. You should be able to find

19. It all depends where you are and who you are buying from. I have a dealer who runs dry in the winter, another dealer who runs dry in the summer, and a dealer who is never dry. All depends.

20. It is exactly the opposite here. We have a lot of outdoor growers that harvest around mid September to early October. It is usually November before the stuff is dried and cured, making for a bountiful winter. It usually dries up around July and August when all those guys are out until next harvest. Commercial crap can be had year around, as well ad great indoor bud if you know a grower.