Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do dealers take sick pleasure in not answering their customer's calls?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mr_oleary, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Killin me man

2. dealers have lives too bro.

3. It's weed not crack. Just wait til he calls you back.

4. Bro dealers have lives. Don't say "well dealing is there job" Doesn't matter. They are there own boss. They don't wanna answer they don't have to. Customers always wrong when it comes to the black market.

Like i can't always answer my phone or get right back to someone. Especially if i have a lot of people calling me and shit. Its probably like that with dealers. But idk my dealers always answer lol.

5. Maybe he thinks you're bothersome, chill it out, the weed will come when it does man!

6. As much as we hate it, they are human beings.. I also dislike when my dealer can't hook me up within 10 min.. Just wait till they call back

7. All I'm asking for is a text. I don't need immediate service. But some sort of 'hey i'm busy ill hit you up tomorrow' would be kind.

8. Dealers do have lives, but they're also running a drug business as well..

9. You ever done that bro? Cuz me i have done that a few times. And that shit is tiring as fuck. It may seem like just sitting on your ass but its hard work. Especially when you have to worry someone is gonna try to rob you half the time. Sometimes dealers wanna turn off there phone and order a pizza and chill just like you and me.

10. How do they order a pizza with there phone off?

11. Online.

12. I know how u feel, but yes they are ppl with lives like u and me lol. I do hate it tho when they dont even take 30 sec to right you a short txt to say, no srry, cant or something.

13. running a business and they are the boss, your right..

I hate getting bugged for bud especially if ive been running sales all day then sit down to just blaze a little and some dude asks so how long till ya get here?

fuckin hate it

14. the logic is undeniable

15. lol he just texted back. said 'sorry for not responding'

I guess that makes me.....a jerk.

My apologies to dealers everywhere.

16. From my experiences, "they" would only take such pleasure if you're one of those guys that will call 6 times within 15 minutes, when it should be obvious that "the dealer" cant or doesn't want to pick up. But most of the time said dealer would really prefer to make the sale, because the money is what it comes down to. Also, pick up in more bulk less often and you will have better luck

17. Carrier pigeon

18. I could see a dealer not bothering if you're buying like a gram, but usually if you buy a lot at once, like 4g+ I've found that they can be quite reliable.
    Gotta make it worth their while man.

19. Send him some nudes.

20. This is the only way.