Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do Dealers make a-lot of money?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheGreenParty, May 29, 2011.

1. Just wondering, I've been thinking about possibly growing & selling in the future when I get my own house and stuff...How much do dealers usually make you think on a weekly basis?

2. it depends on how much they sell,how much they get it for,and how much they sell it for.so theres really no way to say how much an average dealer makes ......

3. If you grow it yourself you can make a lot, but if you have to buy your bud from someone else, you probably won't make that much.

Drug dealers who make a lot of money tend to sell things like heroin, meth or cocaine, not weed.

4. Growing will provide much greater profits than merely serving as one of the multitudinous middle-men, but incomes can vary greatly based upon area, number of connections, and how well you're able to please people. Don't be one of those overly-paranoid dealers that has a million rules and makes a fuss about the little things. Protect yourself, but do your best to be friendly and you'll see the people buying from you begin to hook you up with more and more stoners. Good luck!

5. I imagine they'll make some good money if they buy a pound and sell in eighths.

6. I agree with everything they say. I am a dealer, and all the money I make just goes into weed for personal use, I make around 250 dollars for every ounce I flip. Not that great. I have an actual job that I still have to go to. The real money is in growing, you can sell it cheap and still make pure profit.

7. This, a lot of dealers know they won't make much money, so they only sell enough to cover their own costs of bud, effectively letting them smoke for free. Which is actually pretty baller.

8. There's no fixed salary. It's depends on how much you're willing to work at it.

9. #9 Bluntsen Burner, May 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2011
    Exactly. But I'm not complaining. I have my real job for the bills and I buy half an ounce for myself about every 1 and a half weeks. :D

10. Not sure, I'm not a dealer, but I wouldn't pursue it as a career path...

11. It depends on how much you buy and the prices of your area

12. it depends how much your picking up, how much your paying, how much your charging and how much your smoking.

theoretically you can make a shitload.

13. this exactly, its what most of my friends do, maybe also to cover weekly gas $$ too

14. Mhmm. But there's so much that you don't think about until you get up to about a QP, all of that profit and all of that dope, you end up smoking everything that makes the actual profit. xD

15. it all depends on who you know and how much ambition you got.

16. The closer to the source they are the more they make

17. It depends, you can make millions or you can barely make enough to pay your bills.

18. I always do it to make some free smoke and be able to keep my ratrace paycheck. Of course nI also make some extra cash on top of it as well.

Basically I supplement my habit by helping my friends at the same time.

19. A couple grand a week. How should I know?

20. Big dealers, like guys who buy mass amounts or grow themselves can make enough to quit their day job sometimes. Then there's younger dealers like mine who goes to the same school as me and can't even take a half ounce home (last time he did, his parents found it... I'm guessing they smoked it all) so they just make the odd tenner here and there. I buy from him like every 2 - 4 weeks and he says I'm a good customer, so obviously he doesn't sell much.