Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do dealers like when people want to buy their bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jeffersong808, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Or are they irritated when you always send them a text saying you want to pick up? :confused:

2. It depends. If you hit him up for a 10 sack every day, then yea he might get a little irritated. If you're getting 8ths or so every time you pick up then it shouldn't be too big of a deal.

3. yeah i agree. it's basically their job to get you to buy from them, so they shouldn't be annoyed if you shoot them a text when you need bud.

4. i get a ten sack everyday O.O and the occasional dub sack for parties and such

5. they might act like it.. cause they hold the upper hand in the situation.. i kno people who will purposely just ignore calls and texts from people wantin to pick up cause they get annoying, this is about some other drugs tho.. so the user is a little different..

at the end of the day tho its a business.. he makes his money by you buying his product.. if business is good, he might ignore you if he dont feel like doin shit at the time.. but if he needs that paper, youre doin him a favor, it aint the other way around

6. Haha I hit my dealer up for Nickel bag sometimes doesn't bother him any.

7. Why not pick up more at a time if you're getting 10 sacks every day? It'll save you a lot of money in the long run, man.

8. I agree. Plus it's a fucking awesome feeling to have a shit load of bud to just stare at and inspect.

9. yeah i know a dealer like this. it gets real fuckin annoying when i wanna spend good money on him and he ignores me because he doesn't really need the money and he'd rather just play video games. i've started just going through his girlfriend, my best friend, to get my drugs.

10. Nah man dem drug dealers hate taking your money :cool:

11. I get 5 sacks twice a day blasting Luniz as I roll up in my hoopty

12. Instead of calling every single day for a dime why don't you buy an eighth every week? You save money and get more weed, and you don't have to bother him for $10 of weed every day. It doesn't make any sense to buy dimes when you're a daily smoker. You might as well save some money, get more bud for the same price and not have to deal with some guy every day. :smoking:

13. If you send them 10 texts in one day then hell ya but if its just a text or call then they shouldn't cause that's there fucking job.

14. You better break out the flat crispy five dollar bill on the real before it's history :hello:

15. Of course, I don't think dealers like when people blow up their phone. I've had a dealer not respond until the next day but he still got me my product within a few minutes of his response.

16. Don't blow up your dealer. But he shouldn't be a dealer if he isn't after the paper.

17. If a person is a drug dealer, it means that they want to get rid of their stash and make more money back than previously invested. They want to sell as much of their stash as possible in the fastest time. Unless they have a limited supplier, but that's pretty rare because everyone makes sure they're set before becoming a dealer.

Man these kids are thick!

18. lol i think they probably getting really tired of going to sell ten sacks to you.

i havent picked up anything less than a half O in like 2 years :smoke:

19. haha i was going to say why the hell woudlnt dealers want your money.. but to u guys buying 10 sacks every day and 5 sacks twice a day and shit.. what the hell?? u should be glad im not ur dealer id be kicking ur ass

20. #20 Floater, Jul 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2012
    Stop that, dealers don't like this. Unless they're bad dealers. Think about it who wants to have to meet someone and risk being caught or have traffic by there house every day that's only making them pennies.