Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do dealers do this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jamer, Nov 10, 2012.

1. I have known my dealer for a long time but I only started picking up from him in August. The first time I picked up from him it was not that great. It smoked alright but it was nothing special. Each time I have picked up from him it seems to get to be a better product, in fact I picked up from him today and it looks really good but I haven't smoked any yet.
    My question is, do dealers sell better mj to a regular than to someone on a first pick up? Is this a common practice or just a coincidence?

2. Absolutely man

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkrRwrNgAbU]dopest dope i ever smoked - YouTube[/ame]

3. Some dealers save their best product for their normal customers, but I think most dealers just sell what they have at the time. Do you know if he normally has different types/strains of bud?

4. It really depends on the dealer. It's not uncommon for dealers to progressively have better bud as time goes on though. They meet new people with better nug.

5. ya tend to offer top of the line to regular customers firt

6. definitely man. If you're a good customer/friend of the dealer he'll hook you up with the good shit

7. If you were a dealer, you'd probably do the same. It's just being nice to the high paying customers by giving out good product as a thankyou.

Also, you don't give out your best shit to somebody who might only buy from you once or twice.

8. Ok, I figured as much but wasn't sure. Can't wait to try the new stuff I picked up, it looks good.
    I really should ask more questions though. I usually get chatting with his wife and forget why I am there until he tosses me a baggie.

9. No, I think you're just high and over thinking your situation. Perhaps it could be your tolerance? I didn't feel the spirit the first few times I tried it, ya know.

10. Its not uncommon. Some dealers are like that but a lot don't discriminate

11. Not a new smoker, just new to having to get my own mj.

12. the unknown possibly one time licks get shorted, the shake, and the lesser quality weed.

The people that consistently hit you up and dont annoy you get fat grams, discounts, fire nug, always on point.

The main thing if you want a good dealer is to do things their way. Dont insist on you having your way, just go along with what they say unless theyre always ripping you off lol. Just dont blow him up or be annoying, have neat money and no change and you should get hooked up fat.

Reenforce your dealers positive behavior. When the sack is on point and fine herb, hit him up like yo man thanks for that bag it was legit! Imma hit you up again next time for sure! This may cause them to consider that next time your bag is teetering between .8 and 1.0

13. Yeah, I know him pretty well. I am betting it's the supply more than anything. Not complaining though. I am very happy to have someone who is hooking me up at all.
    One thing I really like about him is that he is heavy handed with my eighths. Next time I will probably pick up a quarter. Moving up in the world lol.

14. Believe it or not I actually talked to my dealer about different strains and content of THC and flavors and what's better and different kind of highs, it caused him to get some different strains!

15. That's pretty awesome, I really should learn more about what I am getting.
    Although a long time ago I was having a really bad day and he smoked me out on some Tuna. I really do love that guy :)

16. Yeah, sometimes you develope this funny little relationship....its not really a friendship, but its more than a give and go. Sometimes you smoke together, sometimes you hook it up extra fat for your favs when times are good....its all about just clicking I guess. I have had shitty dealers and i hate it and feel bad for all the people who have to deal with it!

17. It depends. Some might give regulars better stuff since they appreciate the business while others might hook up some epic bud first time so that you will come back and then start selling you crap.

My guy has 4 or 5 suppliers who he cycles through, some have better product than others but it's all good and variety is nice.

18. Thanks everyone for the input :)
    I will be sure to let you know how the new stuff smokes.

19. [quote name='"jamer"']I have known my dealer for a long time but I only started picking up from him in August. The first time I picked up from him it was not that great. It smoked alright but it was nothing special. Each time I have picked up from him it seems to get to be a better product, in fact I picked up from him today and it looks really good but I haven't smoked any yet.
    My question is, do dealers sell better mj to a regular than to someone on a first pick up? Is this a common practice or just a coincidence?[/quote]

I give my patients the meds that i have at the moment haha