Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do Dealers Clear Call Logs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FavourLemon, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Just a thought I had. I guess clearing call logs seems a good idea, to keep a good relationship with the dealer  :cool:

2. How are we supposed to know what a dealer does with his phone? Some probably do some probably don't.

3. Like it matters man, your phone company no matter who it is keeps records of who you call and when. I don't think they can record conversations tho. 

4. I know I was just thinking because if the phone gets siezed by police they gonna want to check the people recently called. Or do the police even care who the dealer was talking with?

5. They care...just not about you. They could give a shit about someone buying personal. They mainly want the dealers connect. But if they want they might pursue some smaller time dealers that re up off the dealer that was caught. Otherwise they're not going to go out of they're way to bust someone who's just smoking not selling.

6. True :smoke:  Thanks for clearing that up