Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do cops scare you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AdamArmy, Nov 20, 2012.

1. I could care less if I'm in the privacy of my own house or a friends, but if I'm blazing in the car or somewhere open (I go to the best hiding spot possible, but still) I'm constantly looking around. If a cops drive by, it brings down my high a lot.

2. Nah not really. They have no reason to fuck with me. If you arent sketch they usually will leave you alone.

3. dude cops took an oz from me and i never got in trouble for it, i aint scared of shit hahaha

4. I've met some really cool cops, and they helped me get directions where I needed to go. Just treat them with respect and it should almost never be a problem.

5. I used to be worried about them years ago now I mostly feel bad for them fuck cops

6. Depends once I leave my town I am usually good, the small town cops are the worst ones. Power tripping assholes

7. Local cops in small towns I agree are usually pretty strict. Though I feel bad cause I see the way kids treat them and brag about treating cops like shit so I understand where they come from when they pull over a young kid, expecting a douchebag.

8. They definitely scare me when i'm baked. I remember one time I was at this huge house party that got busted. Not five minutes after I arrived I thought saw some flashing lights out, but dismissed it to paranoia. Then i heard the party hosts yell for everyone to "get the fuck upstairs" and try to keep the cops out (Again useless as beer cans and other illegal stuff were in plain sight) .The cops walked in anyway as i was finishing up my first joint of the night, needless to say I immediately started shitting bricks and threw the roach of the balcony in a paranoid frenzy and to make matters worse I had another five joints in my pocket. Me and my friend attempted to walk out the front door (stupid) as the cops were distracted by other people and it didn't look like they cared. All of a sudden this douchebag sheriff's deputy comes up to me, shoves me back into the house and starts bitching me out for not "getting cleared" to leave and tells me to "sit the fuck down and shut up" which freaked me the fuck out in my high state. This other deputy checks my ID and asks me a bunch of questions in order to watch for slurred words and signs of intoxication. My eyes were red as the devils dick but i guess he decided i wasn't worth his time and let me leave without searching me or my backpack. Definitely the reason why I avoid cops like the plague while high, never sobered up faster in my life.

9. nah, i'd be scared if i didn't cop

10. I have never had an issue.

11. Only when they're driving right behind me. Ive been around them in various situations and didn't trip, I just hate the motherfuckers but I know how to talk my way out most the time.

12. Back home on the East Coast, yes, very, very much. Here on the west, na. :cool:

13. Only time I'm scared is when the cop has an urge of brutality and pulls out his glock

14. Cops around here can be chill but the sheriffs and the state troopers are the biggest assholes of them all.

15. yeah my balls sorta shrink and go up into my body know what im sayin:eek:

16. other day had a sesh in the hotel and a cop lady was walking by...scary!

17. Yeah I get nervous when cops come around, but that was before I turned 18 mostly because they could contact my parents, who are really strict (and kind of ignorant).

18. Nah, im good at looking normal and keeping my cool. can talk my way out of most bullshit like that.

just dont even notice them, and if you do, just give a quick glance and mind your business. usually eyeballing cops for too long or acting like you are trying to get away from them is what gets their attention lol

most cops just want to drive around and drink coffee and do as little work as possible in my neck of the woods.

19. im the opposite of most peaple im scared when im sober but wonce im pretty buzzed i dont care anymore