do cops ever come on here ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Skunky Monkey, Aug 30, 2010.

1. generaly this isn't me being sooper parounoid or anything i was just wandering if cops ever come on here.:confused:
    i know the rules dont give your adress / dont show a pic of your face and stuff, but i was just wandering. :cool:

2. Only spelling and grammar police.

3. #3 Skunky Monkey, Aug 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2010
    :eek:..........................:confused:...:rolleyes:

hehehe:devious:

4. They probably do, because some cops are stoners.

As far as cops coming on here to bust someone, they know not to waste their time with it. Its not in their juristiction

5. That's it, you're going downtown.

[​IMG]

6. There's not a lot they can find out on here without a warrant. They may find someone on here in their area, but actually getting their IP would require a lot of work. It's not normally worth it to go after small time growers. Generally speaking, they'll only bother with the big guys that are growing enough to get noticed by the DEA anyways.

7. is the moon made of cheese? probably but most likely not

8. Eh, who really cares? There's cops who smoke bud, I actually used to chill with a state trooper, he'd sell me his ummmm....... prescription narcotics, that's general enough right? We'd roll to the hood and buy a certain drug, and we got pulled over one time and he showed his badge and told them I was a narc lol, it was awesome goin to the hood with him. He told me 90% of state police are "corrupt" as far as they get high or will take bribes, take your drugs and let you go etc.

9. Who cares if they do? We don't give a fuck! lol Im not afraid of that. I mean shit, get real...Do you know how many Cannabis/Marijuana activist sites/message boards/search engine stuff there is? Too much handle and track...they won't bother..
    [​IMG]

10. Well the cyber police are coming to get you. Because I back traced it.

11. Probably, but most likely not?

[​IMG]

12. That's hella chill. Haha. I wish I had a cop friend like that. xD

13. We dun goof'd:(

14. If they did, they'd be wasting a lot of time. There's so many criminals out there actually committing REAL crimes.

15. Actually every poster on this website is a cop. This is all a giant setup to catch YOU! Run. Take off. Flee the country! We all know about the dime bag last tuesday that you wanted us to guess the strain. MUAHAHAHA

16. YOU ALL HAVE DUN GOOF'D

[​IMG]

17. That, and the fact they would never get a conviction

18. I bet they do but who gives a F*** haha i dont think they really care

19. Idk but at times I do smell some bacon on here if you cath my drift.:devious: