Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do concentrates stay in your system longer than flower?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by rich13g, Jun 25, 2013.

1. I was smoking flower only but 3 months ago started dabing and dabbed every day for like 2 months that was bho with 86%-91% thc all I smoked was top shelf. I stopped smoking a month ago but now I question if it will take longer to get clean for a job in july. Would go through 1g about a week and half

Attached Files:

2. If you were smoking as heavily as you were with just bud, then yes.

3. Yes, they definitely stay in your system longer. I know this because I'm in trouble with the law right now, and while I could I was dabbing daily.

When I took my first urine screen, my levels were 743 ng/ml. After over 3 weeks of sobriety I was at 189 ng/ml, so I feel that concentrates take about twice as long to leave your system.

Sent from my SGH-S730G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Fml I've just been drinking lots of water and cycling 26 miles to speed up the process I think ill be good by the end of July. I'll just have to buy a drug test to see where I'm at then