Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do college students...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokeythedogg, Aug 29, 2012.

1. before i ask the question i want to say that i am 18 i just have not gone to college yet. ok so, my dealer is going to be moving up to college. i was wondering, do college students come back home from college for the weekends and shit?

2. Usually depends on how close the drive is

3. not very far at all

4. Depends if he is dorming or commuting

5. its his second year in college. im guessing hes dorming cause theres no way he can afford his own house and his parents wont help.

6. I misread your OP anyways..
    but its truly all up to him. Some come back for weekends, others dont

7. If he doesn't come home and it's not a far drive then you could always just drive to him.

8. Why are you asking us whether or not he will come home? Clown question bro.

9. [quote name='"Kevin08"']Why are you asking us whether or not he will come home? Clown question bro.[/quote]

This ^haha

10. Depends if he moved onto a campus dorm. I go to college damn near every day and have spent over 400 bucks on classes.shits expencive so he may do what some college kids do and live with there parents.

11. I mean and even if he doesn't drive home every weekend but his house is, you could drive up there to pick up whenever you need to.

12. Depends on how much of a blast he's having. It's college, the weekend is where all the fun starts ;)

13. some people come home, but why would you...
    college is a lot of fun.

go visit your guy in college when you need to re-up.

14. #14 purquoise, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2012
    just ask him you fucking retard

Disrespect and name-calling are not allowed here - wW

15. It's totally up to him, usually by your sophomore year you're not coming home. The weekend is the best part of the experience. Thinking back on college makes me smile. Best time of my life.

16. you say you will

then you get there and you're like, fuck that

17. #17 flapflip, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2012
    [quote name='"purquoise"']just ask him you fucking retard[/quote]

Look, I know you're one of the summer kiddies looking for a higher post count and to get rep by flaming people, but its not cool. No disrespect, but all you're doing is coming across as an asshole to be honest with you. Take a look at the rules before you start posting again.

18. exactly.
    why go home on the weekend?
    thats when the raging parties are going on.

i already reported him for being an E-Thug.
    it would be different if he had been around for a long time.
    people would know him and probably laugh, thinking it was a joke.
    but being a new member makes it a certain no-no to be that rude.

19. like the guys said it depends if he dorms there or not..if its not a far drive u shouldnt have a problem if he drives down to u or u come up to him..problem solved

20. [quote name='"ckycampmember"']

i already reported him for being an E-Thug.
    it would be different if he had been around for a long time.
    people would know him and probably laugh, thinking it was a joke.
    but being a new member makes it a certain no-no to be that rude.[/quote]

I wouldn't laugh no matter who it came from really, that wasn't funny at all. It sounded like a 13 year old trying to be an internet "badass"

I think this is warranted :laughing:

[​IMG]