Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do bubblers (the small pipe kind) purify as much as bongs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by omnipotent, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Can you put ice in the pipe kind to cool the smoke also?

2. no and no

3. no way you could fit ice into the mouthpiece

4. so compared to bongs, what do they do?
    should i get one or stick with my spoon?

5. Bubblers aren't bad but they aren't as good as bongs. Also no you couldn't put ice in it because there is no way to get any inside of it. If you replaced your spoon with a bubbler you would definitely notice a difference.

6. you could put water in the freezer and take it out right before it completely freezes, and fill the bubbler with that.

7. If I want ice in my bubbler then I just crunch it in my mouth and then shove the ice chips into the whole. It's pretty ghetto but it works.

8. Water doesn't really purify the smoke, it merely cools it down and catches any loose debris.

9. The smoothness of a bubbler compared to a bong is pretty similar assuming neither has percs, diffusers, etc.

I can put crushed ice in my bubbler, in the water though not like with bongs where the ice is held in the tube.