Do bubblers have accessories?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by cothrantyson, Feb 11, 2014.

  1. like you know how you can buy ash catchers/diffusers/ percs/etc. for bongs. What accessories exist for bubblers?

  2. If you get a scientific glass bubbler with a glass on glass joint then you can use most of the same accessories: ach catchers, carbon filters, domes/domeless concentrate attatchment
  3. If you are looking for one that has the gong attachment gravlabs has a nice selection

    Who Dat!
  4. you'd need a gong style bub, then you've got all the same attatchments as you do for bongs.  And I really haven't seen to many gong bubblers, just one in fact, and it had an even smaller joint size than a 14.4
  5. any GonG bubble you should be able to buy accessories for, but it will make even more drag because its a much smaller piece than a bong. diffused downstems and bowls, carbon filters, etc.

Share This Page