Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do Brownies smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FiveAlive420, Dec 16, 2011.

1. I was wonderin if i make some pot brownies, or "budder" will it stink up my house?:confused:

2. Yeah....my dad's gf made butter once and the house reeked for hours. Thankfully they live in Humboldt so that's pretty normal for that area haha.

3. You can make butter with the microwave so it won't smell. There's recipes on this site.

4. :D It didn't smell too much at our house. Just sort of smelled like a little bit of both... but we try not to put too much in the brownies.

5. i have never tried with microwave but i know if you use a stove to make it, it will smell pretty badly. In my experience it smells just as bad as smoking it and lasts even longer. The brownies or butter themselves wont smell but making them will

6. yea it will make your house reak. DO NOT use a microwave, every microwave is different so theres no way to really make a good recipie; too easy to fuck up

7. [quote name='"twilly123"']yea it will make your house reak. DO NOT use a microwave, every microwave is different so theres no way to really make a good recipie; too easy to fuck up[/quote]

All you do is heat the butter in the microwave, you add the weed after and let it sit and absorb.

8. ive made super potent brownies and you could only notice if you put your nose up to the brownies and took a wiff, but wrapped they didnt smell at all. but as far as cooking them we made it in oil and the whole house smelled of cooked weed lol

9. the actual brownies will just smell like normal brownies (unless you put your nose right up to it then maybe) but making the budder will probably smell