Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do brownies made with coconut oil get more potent during storage?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by MrxNiceGuy, Jun 12, 2012.

1. I know that with some things, such as Green dragon, glycerin tincture, and fire crackers that the longer they sit the stronger they become, due to the process it self having more time to bond with one another...

Does this apply to brownies as well?

This is why i feel it does apply.

-Made brownies put them in Tupperware container into fridge.

- 1 day later i had 2 of them and i was comfortably stoned. I said to my self next time ill have 3 so i can be a 10/10 or close to it.

-3-4 weeks after baking them i decide to eat two on my long car ride. (Didn't eat three because i had to do stuff for the day.) However, those two got me BLASTED! :D Im almost positive we cut them evenly so this makes me think that the longer the brownies sit in the fridge in the Tupperware the stronger they get!?

Any Thoughts GC?

2. I would attribute it to what you ate (or lack there of) that day, your mind set, and possibly the oil being more concentrated in some areas of the brownies.

3. Yeah makes sence to me man. Thanks for your input :smoke: