Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do brownies and cookies show up on drug test? Firecrackers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 561imdone, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Hey guys, a buddy of mine just quit smoking due to his job bc he gets drug tested every month or so. He told me a friend told him that brownies/cookies do NOT show up on drug test.

Is this true? Also if those dont show up on drug test, will Firecrackers show up?

Thanks in advanced:smoking:

2. Does it contain THC? If yes, it will show up on a drug test.

3. Lol as long as you have weed in your system no matter how you get it there it will show up in a test.

4. umm ya, I have even heard that THC that is eaten shows up as a higher level.

regardless, if you are ever in a bind and need to pass a test, buy quick fix synthetic urine.

saved my life.

5. Uhh.. doesn't matter how you take in THC whether you smoke it or eat it. It's still gonna show up.

Tell your friend that his friend is an idiot.

6. Maybe if you eat the brownies, wait a month or so, and then piss test then you'll show up clean :-D