Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do Bowls Make A Difference?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by curtonamis, May 19, 2013.

1. So basically I look at headshops and online and will see a bowl that has a honeycomb in it and all this fancy shit and those run like 80 bucks. And then I see a bowl that is 10 bucks that's just a regular bowl nothing special. Is there really any difference or major draws besides glass quality?

2. #2 G4Grassdetta, May 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2013
    They hit differently...some are harsher, some are smoother, some are slow burners, some burn quick for massive hits, metal and glass/wood are different tasting. list goes on...

Just a matter of preference.

also the cheap glass ones get hot AF lol.

3. Mostly aesthetics, to be honest. I'm buying a $65 spoon because it looks fucking rad. But it doesn't beat nor does it fail to my $10 spoon.

4. nope but joints and blunts will always be better!

5. Fixed. With raw paper. I can't get over the grossness of resin and bong water. I just prefer joints or vaping.

6. Unless it's like inside out it's pure aesthetics.