Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do Bongs Smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by broompeople, Aug 2, 2017.

1. I live with other people who really don't want to smell marijuana. So if I open the window in my bedroom and hit a little bit from a bong, would it be less smelly than a joint/pipe? If I just took a hit and blew it out the window, do you think I would be fine?

2. Bongs are less smelly, as long as you take snaps. Snap it all down to the water so no smoke leaks out and all the smoke goes straight to your mouth, then blow it through a sploof and out the window.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dont bother, they will smell it eventually and you will be fucked. If its not your house and the owners dont want you smoking in it then respect the rules and dont or go outside.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Of course it will be a lot less smelly than joints. Take a one-hit rip and blow all the smoke out the window.. you should be fine.. Remember to empty your bong after use, because the water tends to get kinda smelly, and if possible rinse it with clean water.

5. Pipe is your best way to go for smell, but bongs aren't too bad. Just don't smoke joints.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I smoke out my window all the time with the fan blowing out the window. It usually only smells for 25-30 mins for me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Honestly I have been smoking bongs in my uni room for about 6 months now and haven’t thought about this hmm. I smoke my bong out my window as far open as it can go (not a lot) and blow the smoke generally to the centre of the floor in my room cos I don’t want it to be seen going out of my window due to security guards seeing. I have never been caught at all so surely that means no one can smell it ? I usually have 3 or 4 towels at the bottom of my door tightly placed so the smoke can’t escape. That is the best thing to do I recommend. :)

8. Of course bongs smell.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Nah they actually don’t if towels are at the door

10. Bong still smells or you wouldn't need to block the door with towels.