Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do bongs smell really bad?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PeacefulStoner, Mar 11, 2011.

1. #1 PeacefulStoner, Mar 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2011
    I wanna get a bong but i thought that they reek.

I still live with my parents so i can't have it smelling like weed.

I have 2 bowls and they don't smell but i keep them in a like a tupperware.
    container and i wont be able to fit a bong in there.

Someone told me as long as i keep the bong water clean then it'll be all good.

What do you think? :smoke:

Edit: what does an ash catcher do? Ill get one if it really makes it that much better

2. They smell fucking disgusting when dirty. They don't smell like weed, just like dirty, nasty water. You can't really compare the smell to anything. Keep your bong clean (iso + salt) and change the water with every use and you will have no problem. A bong is a great investment, you will be glad you got one.

3. not mine mine never smells bad i have an ash catcher makes your bong 100% better and you have to clean the bong less

4. when your not smoking out of it empty the water and give it a quick rinse. this should keep it clean and it wont smell nearly as bad.

5. ash catcher ftw

6. also if your looking for a good brand name bong sheldon black is amazing

7. My bongs don't smell at all unless you stick your nose in the tube. Things that help:

-change water at least after smoking a half eighth (1.5-2 gs)
    -not snapping the ash through

8. ya dude i keep my bong water in mine for 2 days or more and it dosent smell at all unless i dont use my a/c

9. Dump the water after every sesh. Otherwise it smells like old, rotten potatoes.

10. Just buy a small one so its easier to hide. keep it clean and it wont smell.

11. No... it's much, much worse than that. Seriously. I could probably stand rotten potatoes, but I can't even put my mouth on a bong that isn't clean. It makes me gag.

12. lol ya when i first had a bong it would smell like ass then i got and ash catcher and it solved all that

13. Not if you keeps 'em clean!

Invest in a bottle of isopropyl alocohol. It cleans resin and removes any smell :)
    Store your bong without water in it, it will stay much cleaner and less stinky that way.