Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do bongs raise tolerance?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokesmoke69, Mar 15, 2012.

1. I've heard this before, is it true?

2. Any form of smoking will increase your tolerance.

3. Every smoking device does, its not the bong its the amount smoked out of anything.

4. Smoking device doesn't really matter, it's how much bud you smoke.

You know what can raise your tolerance like a bitch though? Smoking hash only. That will ruin your tolerance to shit.

5. Every form of smoking increases tolerances, If your talking about sky rocketing well depending on how many bowls you take increase

6. nope bong are the acception. they are the only things that wont raise your tolerance.

7. How much cannabis you consume determines your tolerance, smoking device doesn't matter, it's just about how much THC is consumed.

8. thc binding to your cannabinoid receptors raises tolerance. so yes smoking bongs raises your tolerance . but i find that smoking different methods gives you a bit of a different high . for example if you smoke 2g in joints or 2g in bongs you will obviously be high but would be a bit different idk , maybe its not even like that , lol :hello:

9. How much you smoke does, bongs are just more efficient so you get more.

Its like burning a gram, a joint would give you like .2g inhaled and a bong would give you like .7g inhaled. More weed smoked = more tolerance

10. [quote name='"TokesandJokes"']Smoking device doesn't really matter, it's how much bud you smoke.

You know what can raise your tolerance like a bitch though? Smoking hash only. That will ruin your tolerance to shit.[/quote]

Ya that's what I thought, it didn't sound right

11. smoking weed increases tolerance for weed. but a bong shouldn't affect tolerance differently than any other device.