Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do blunts get you higher?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Greensy949, Nov 14, 2009.

1. I've seen threads on this but none have truly answered the Q. is it the psychological part that makes us think we're higher? or are we actually fucked up beyond belief?

2. You generally smoke a larger amount of weed in a blunt, so you are probably higher after smoking the blunt. However, it is less efficient...2 grams out of a bong/bub/vape will get you higher than 2 grams in a blunt.

3. nope. same amount of weed from glass gets you higher than the same amount from paper

4. Not true. Torching with a bubbler completely nukes the bowl, along with any microscopic amt of THC that is in it.

When smoking a J or blunt, the weed isn't fully combusted, and more often than not you have a filter, absorbing some. Joints are nice for portability, price, and tradition. Bongs will get you the highest, guaranteed.

5. soo....i shouldnt use a bubbler? sorry im new here.

6. ^nah, dont worry about it

7. Are you asking if the tobacco in blunts gets you higher?

8. Blunts get you higher because you are smoking more weed than a couple bowls or a joint... and i agree with OutLoud, if you were to smoke the same amount of weed in a bong, you just kept packing and packing then you'd definitely get higher.

9. #9 firehose, Nov 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2009
    rolling in paper(say 60% will get used of possible thc) is less efficient then a bowl(80%) but i believe a bong might be better.

10. homeade bongs all the way! my only use for alluminum foil. too damn lazy to buy a nice bong

11. Do you have facts on that? Not calling BS Im just curious how do you know that?

12. Joint - 28% of THC
    Bong - 78% of THC
    Vaporizer - 92% of THC

googled it, apparently it was on an episode of manswers

13. i saw a segment on MANswers on spike TV and they gave all the THC absorbtion percentages with different smoking devices.

All of the following are based off a stoners memory of the show heheh:cool::

Joint- 7%
    Bowls- 13%
    Bongs-70's-80's
    Vapes-90's

14. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fq77LP-cz0"]YouTube- MANswers Ways to Smoke Weed[/ame]

Not sure is this is 100% accurate though

15. Dont use aluminum foil for anything. Or cans. I would highly recommend investing in something glass. That aluminum foil will cause you some bad problems in the future especially if you use it normally. 60$ for a gravitron which is all glass and will help you conserve lots of nugg. My highest recommendation if on a budget. and they get you stoned as hell :hello:

16. Thanks haha. ill probabaly do that

17. Great information in this thread... =)

18. Blunts are acctually easier to smoke than joints I noticed. And in my experience they hit you better

19. It all depends on what you are comparing blunts to. If you are used to smoking bowls and joints then hell yeah. Bongs on the other hand get me way higher than blunts.

20. i can attest to bongs and vapes being the best, but nothing beats chillin out with a blunt and just relaxing to some music.