Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do bees like to get high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by R107SL, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Sounds like its time for sumone to take a shower :cool:

2. there always seems to be 8578576387 bee's when im trying to blaze outside!
    WORD OF WARNING* try not use a beeline if you know theres alot of bee's around, they'll swarm you so quickly once you light the wick, its almost unbelievable!

3. I hope you guys are all joking and don't really think bees like to get high. If evolution exists and bees like to get high, they'd be licking the resin off cannabis plants and getting blitzed a long time ago. It's not unheard of, but it's not common occurrence either.

4. lol i dont think any of us really think bees like to get high. just they might like the aroma of it or something.

5. Smoke in general calms bees down. I saw some indigenous group (can't remember which) on a nature show place some smoking sticks around a bunch of bee hives. The bees mellowed out enough for the people to take the honeycombs out and chomp on them.

It was supposed to be delicious.

6. Ya thats how they get honey, it pretty much sedates them in confusion I think lol. I buy my honey from one of my friends neighbors that keep a bee farm on his land. Fresh pure raw unfiltered honey is the best! makes the best honey and crunchy peanut butter sandwich.

7. I LOL'D
    But they probably do, but please, dont try, they sting.
    Damn evil bees:devious:

8. I like to get high with bees

9. i remember when i was like 2-3 i was poking a bush and about 3-4 nests of bees swarmed me and i ended up killing the queen or something (i smashed it with my neck: it was on my ****ing neck)

10. shits true.. whenever itoke in the garage with my freinds this fat ass bumblebee always comes around, and he stop flyin' , and than starts crawling on the ground, were all like WTF!? he is a green fiend! lol

11. I smoke right by my window at night sometimes, and I have a few of the same bugs that come up to my window, but I'm pretty sure they're just attracted to the light, but I call one of them Fred and we chill all night.