Do Any Other Smokers....

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by KushBreak, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Really dig Hookahs?
    Cuz this shits got me fucked up right now...:smoke:

2. I enjoy hookah mainly because of the social aspects, but i also enjoy a nice buzz to go along with my high. however, you can definitely over do it with sheesha sometimes.

Oh, and smoke tricks are really fun too.

3. never used a hookah but the idea of using one is actually pretty cool hookahs are so chill because i always smoke with 1 or 2 people with me

4. Yup, gotta love the hookah. I like the different flavors

5. Shisha and Train Wreck go together really well
    Im quite StoneyBalogna

6. only used one once and was dirt schwag and a Hookah that was practically falling apart many many years ago

7. I used to enjoy hookah a lot, but recently gave up tobacco. It's a really nice addition to one's high.

Hookah is usually like to complement your high, never intended to induce it. Though I guess with that quality weed it wouldn't really matter. Wastes too much.

8. I just mix in shake/stem/seeds, and it does the trick mixed with the tobacco

9. WTF do u mean not to induce it. Its freaking great with 4 people and a quart of some good mids. I dont mind spending $30 on a quarter and smoke out 3 other people for like 3 hours.

10. Just seems like a bong accomplishes that a lot easier.

11. Are one of those weed snobs that doesnt like to "waste" weed? Do you not smoke joints or blunts because they "waste" weed?

Its for fun bro, i say smoke however the fuck you want, its weed for god sake, it grows in the ground, more will be grown bro, dont worry, the worlds weed supply is great right now.

Also how the fuck does easy come into play? The act of smoking anything from anything is easy.

12. Personally man, Hookah's are cool and all, but they are more trouble than they're worth.

13. I used to like hookahs.

Then I realized how much more I liked to just smoke weed haha.

14. I tried smoking a hooka like a champ as I do with my bongs.. and then I had to go lay down cause my world was spinning... tobacco seems to do that for me. At least it keeps me away from enjoying cigarettes

15. Nothin better then a little sex on the beach mixed with weed... or just straight lol