Do any of you...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by zRegular, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Do any of you guys use your own credit card and buy seeds in your own name and have them delivered to your address in the US with no problems?

From like Attitude?

2. I'm in Cali and I use my own name & home address when I order seeds online.
    I do not use my credit cards though, I use a prepaid card from Walmart to avoid credit card theft.
    My credit card info got "stolen" from the Attitude earlier this year, so I got burned but I learned.

3. I used my real name, and address.. with attitude.. although I used a pre-paid credit card. Since then I've read a thread about using paypal generated CVV's and plan on doing that for my next order.

4. I pay cash only in a birthday card send with registerd mail to keep track of mail , i order with AMS and HGS with good result.

5. I trade them wheels of cheese for seeds.

6. best way is to use a
    Neighbor’s name and address, pay in cash or money order, may take longer, if they take CC use a pre-paid one, you never know who is watching

7. and then put a wireless motion sensor in your mail box so you know when to check the mail

8. I've ordered from the single seed centre twice w/ my own check card to my own address. It showed up nice and simple, it's been about a year and no one's called or come and arrested me. I'm probably going to order again soon.