Do any of you smoke cigars?

Discussion in 'General' started by d2063614, May 7, 2011.

1. And now you know man... Now you know. :smoke:

2. is this what everyone els experiences? this is weird i feel like im the only one lol. i love them but how much nicotine to you take in from smoking the wrapper? cuz im thinking i get some weird buzz adding to the weed?

3. Yes, why yes it is... There are a few exceptions but for the most part, yes.

You don't get much nicotine from the wrapper, it's the gutted material that would do that to ya.

It's all in the weed man, you just now are smokin' like a boss. :smoke:

4. ahhh! well thanks for telling me im missing something because i sure was!

5. I enjoy a fine cigar, especially if it's paired with some good scotch or brandy.
    Such an enjoyable experience.

6. Not an regular cigar person.

But i do love puffin on a swisher sweet. And no, not when it's broken down and re-rolled. I'm talkin the original package. I'll go to the gas station buy 2 of em for like 2:15 or so, and i'm good for the night.

7. That sounds gross.

I've tried smoking a green game before straight outta the package and it wasn't very good.

8. I wouldn't be able to smoke a regular, fat cigar without puking. I have a tendency to inhale when ever i hit something that can be smoked. I can't just, hit, poff.

It could also be I've bee smoking them for a year or 2 now. You get used to it

9. When I used to smoke Black and Milds (pack of 5 a day) I used to always inhale. It's harsh at first but it's like cigs ... when you get used to it, it doesn't bother you. When I moved away from Blacks I still inhaled, but ... I haven't smoked a cigar in years. Quit cigs a few months ago.

I wish I could puff a cigar and not get nicotine cravings the next day, but I can't. :eek:

10. Whenever I'm high I don't like cigars. When I'm drunk I love em though.

11. Cigars are relaxing, if you're smoked a joint getting to continue smoking after it quickly burns out. For a normal session with bongs is really depends on the mood. After a session is fine, it makes the cigar better but after heavy drinking i wouldn't recommend it unless its a smaller one. Might just be dependent on the quality though, what do you think?

12. When it comes to inhaling cigars, I've found the best time to do it is when you're blowing the smoke out. So take a puff, let it roll around for a couple secs, and when you blow out inhale a little bit. It takes a little while to get used to it, but it always works out well for me. Since I don't smoke them very often, it always gives me a big nicotine buzz.

13. Ive smoked a Cuban before. I felt like a fucking boss extraordinaire.

Also, do black and milds count? Royale ftw.

14. love black and milds.

15. I'm about to go buy a black and mild, pack of cigs, & a Garcia Vega in a few.

I'm not smoking the cigar though...

16. When it comes to what I can buy at the supermarket or gas station, I usually only get Backwoods. I'm not big on anything else like swishers or black and milds. I've recently gotten into the habit of buying one or two "decent" (use the term loosely because I'm not dropping any major money) cigars a month and right now I seem to be on an Arturo Fuente kick. I just love buying large cigars that need to be cut.