Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do Any Of You Not Laugh More While High?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stj529, Apr 29, 2014.

1. #1 stj529, Apr 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2014
    Indica or Sativa, it doesn't matter. I can get super stoned, but no matter what, I will still laugh only if something is truly funny. Don't get me wrong, I have a sense of humor, but it doesn't change at all when I'm high. Does anyone else experience this? 

2. I with you cat, even right now tons of funny shit is happening and Im not laughing my ass off.

I just stick to fear now. Cause maybe it's just me, but horror is MUCH better blazed.

3. I agree but I do tend to laugh at 'stoopider' stuff sometimes, where as being sober I find 'retarted'.  But you have to let loose once in a while and enjoy life for what it has to offer.

4. #4 Tree Burner, Apr 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2014
    Not too much, when I first started smoking during my younger years that's a totally different story....

5. I agree, I'm just not going to let loose by laughing at alarm clocks, walls, and the various other strange things I've heard people laugh about on here haha.

6. I haven't gotten the giggles since the first year I started toking six years ago. GOD I miss the giggles. Good times....good times.

7. When by the time you finished laughing you forgot what was even funny... The good old days

8. i only got giggly four times in almost a decade of smoking, two of them being the first and second time i smoked.

the uncontrollable giggles imo seem to come from really massive serotonin/dopamine release which can definitely be diminished after the newness of the substance wears off. combined with personal chemistry, tolerance, dose of particular noids and thc, etc.

9. Not to mention being 13 lol

10. I just chill out I dont really laugh too much when im high, unless im with my girlfriend and were both high we just laugh our asses off.

11. I never laugh when high and its really depressing. Even when I first started at age 13, I've always just been a chill stoner who does not laugh, and tbh, its kind of depressing.

12. It's hard to get all giggly and shit with a high tolerance but when something is funny it gets me on an uncontrollable laugh

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. It always changed when I'm medicated. I will laugh a lot more if I am around others, or be quieter if I am by myself

14. #15 DorianOmega, Apr 29, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
    Weed doesn't really create random giggles, people just laugh a lot more at things that are already funny more then they would not high.

15. I don't think I laugh at things when I'm stoned that I wouldn't laugh at sober, but I definitely laugh harder when I'm stoned

16. Start dabbing my friend.

Agreed. I don't just giggle for no reason but I do laugh at a lot of dumb shit sometimes becuse I am dabbed out of my mind. It's pretty fun.

17. But I definitely laughed at the fact that they laugh about that shit :laughing: