Do any of you have your gravity bong sessions down to a science?

Discussion in 'General' started by Billy Mays, Nov 27, 2008.

1. I have a regular bong at my girlfriends, but at my house I only smoke out of a Sobe bottle gravity bong. I have 6 sockets for use with it and I normally load all 6 with dank, but it doesn't take that much weed at all. I tweek it for various different sessions. Its almost....to scientific for it to be for smoking. It goes like this:

If I have indica and sativa I normally fill 3 with indica and 3 with sativa.

I take the first 3 indica sockets and I'm baked, then do all the indica stuff, maybe make food and overeat, maybe masturbate furiously, maybe watch tv.

Then after I do all that which takes about an hour or two, I smoke the 3 sativas and go into something more interactive like gaming or going on the computer or writing or talking a walk.

And there are various combinations and dosages that I consider before I smoke, depending on what I'm planning on doing.

Jeez....I just finished 3 indica hits sooo...maybe I should go lay down...:smoke:

2. dude i cant believe your username lol....good shit.

personally i dont do this, i just stuff as much bud as i can in what ever bowl im loading and just toke, but i got a friend who is JUST like this, he has the timing down so well, he can stay high all day and use like no bud.

3. Thats a killer routine

4. Look into this please, haha

5. I'm curious what your gravity bong looks like... 6 sockets? Like all connected on the gravity bong? Or is there just one socket and you're loading 6 individual bowls?

Take some pics man, I'm curious~

6. I think he has six seperate sockets, and interchanges them for the bowl after every hit.

7. #7 smoke2joints96, Nov 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2008
    Smoking out of them gets so addictive
    I'd use em every day in the summer

8. http://www.grasscity.co.uk/img/products/vortex_bong_pink_1.jpg
    [​IMG]

9. :laughing: Oh noes, don't steal his bukket!

10. [​IMG]

11. I love blunts.
    but the prolem with not havin a glass piece is
    when you get real dank shit your not gunna
    want to roll blunts with it, and grav bongs are perfect
    but i mean i got some cheap fire i got
    hit half a blunt like 3 hours ago an im still high
    im bout to go hit the rest of the strawberry dutch.

12. this summer, here it was-

3 hits of trainwreck from my sobe waterfall.

sit down and watch weeds

and thats it:hello: