Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do any of you have this friend?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Trogdole, Feb 21, 2010.

1. #1 Trogdole, Feb 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2010
    The guy who smokes, gets blazed, and then twenty minute later wants to light another bowl? I like to smoke, get to my stage, and put the bud away, but this guy would light up and smoke nonstop til he passed out if he could. Do any of you have a friend like that?

And here's a question too. If you are that friend, what's you reasoning? You don't get high enough, you have money for more, you don't smoke often? I'm curious.

2. look, i understand people have tolerances, but i have several friends like this... its like, dude, im high, i dont need to smoke any more. shit costs money

just make them throw down if they wanna smoke more. nothing wrong with getting more high ;)

3. My friend sometimes says tgat, he's bake as fuck though so I say no

4. Haha I found out I had one of those friends 2 nights ago. We toked up in a parking lot maybe half a mile from my dorm, then walked back, and he wanted to go back 20 mins later! Im with you man I just wana sit back watch Step Brothers and chill.

5. To be honest im like that to quote a movie XXX

"Ilike smoke better then air I would smoke even after it kills me if i could"

:D i just love to smoke weed thats what im for and i like doing it :D and i buy all the weed and stuff for my group most of the time so i can do what with it i want.

6. I'm that kinda guy, haha. I guess my problem is that the high only lasts 30 minutes tops for me, so after 20 minutes I'm merely buzzing and ready for another bowl.

7. If it works for you man, more power to you. Personally when I smoke too much my head freaks out, and I'm useless. I like that functional high feeling.

8. Same man, I smoke too much and im a paranoid unfunctional asshole.

9. :wave: im that guy.

blunts:smoking:and bong rips:bongin:all damn day:hello:

10. I don't have any friends like that. But i am going to quit smoking with everyone except my close friends unless they match me, so I should not have that problem.

11. yup thats me
    i love smokin any chance i get
    i jut love the act of inhaling smoke for some reason, id chain smoke ciggarettes like a motha fucker if i could handle how nasty they taste

12. "I smoke weed like I smoke cigarettes."
    I could blaze L after L, bowl after bowl etc. all day long if I don't turn into a vegetable first.

13. :D i just love weed

14. One of my buddies is like that. We'll match a couple bowls and he's ready for another session 30 minutes later lol!

15. i am that friend depending on the day

16. i have a lot of mooch friends.. try to get weed anyway they can from me.. fucker keeps trying to get free weed from me and stuff.. everytime i tell him im getting weed or anything hes like this OMG!, Dank!! omg so lucky!.. he says this shit to make me feel good n happy so he can come smoek with me

17. i smoke up my dudes all the time, and i hook em up fat when they make a purchase. doesnt bother be cus whats gana happen when im dry or out of cash?they are gana smoke me up because of my previous acts of generosity. its a cycle

18. I am that guy on rare sessions. Sometimes I like the ritual of smoking more than the high itself and would love to just smoke until it's all gone / I pass out.

But I normally have a few cigs in longer sessions so that helps.

19. smelly green... good idea smart thinking

20. If I got the quantity I'll smoke all night, but I usually ration my bud to last me the week (I usually get a quarter to a half oz a week).