do any of you have siblings?

Discussion in 'General' started by hunteraugustine, Sep 6, 2008.

1. i lost my place so i'm at my parents house for a little, they don't care that i smoke, but i went outside and lit up. i come back in and my little brother is standing in the kitchen looking at me with this face of forced awkwardness, shame, and pity. it's this weird little half awkward smile he does. anyways, we said a few sentences, i went into the kitchen to get something to drink, came out and asked him if he ever wanted to hang out when i get a more solid place. he says he doesn't know, and that he would visit sometimes. so i was like, do you mean visit with mom and dad? blah blah blah. me and my little brother used to be so close as little kids. he idolized me. and i went through a rough patch of my life and treated him badly. we've never been close again.
    sorry this was so long
    any of you have siblings? if you do are you close?

2. i have a sister that i almost never talk to, although i smoke with her boyfriend alot, and the three of us smoked a blunt about a week ago (first time i smoked a whole blunt with her), and my brother who doesnt drink, or smoke, and he moved to michigan so i dont talk to him anymore.

3. damn man.
    shit like this is a fucking downer

4. ya i wish my brother would just smoke a damn blunt with me when he comes down to visit, i know it would change his life haha.

5. brother 2.5 years older - not close
    brother 4 years younger - not close

a bit rounded.

6. Twin brother, we share all of the same interests. There aren't many people I'd be willing to die for; he is the ultimate exception. Yeah of course there are fights, but, a brother's bond is tough to break, a twin brother's bond is adamantine. I feel for you for losing that connection with your brother man

7. I have 7, i try to stay close with them all. Its hard, one of my brothers is 11 and really looks up to me, but i dont want to be the one to get him into smoking. Im the oldest so... =\

But yeah i try to stay close with them all. Just never ALWAYS be a dick to them, and realize if their "fake" around you their jujst trying to impress you, or fit in. What i mean by that is if around you they act different than they normally wouldnt. Dont call em out on it, they grow out of it. If you do alot of times they'll have a insecure childhood.

Oh, and sorry to hear about that happening with you and your bro man. Its tough.

8. thanks man. that's cool you and your brother are so close:D

9. I have an older sister, she is the opposite of me,

and we don't get along.

She's an elitist fashionista

and im a stoner.

10. pretty much took the words outta my mouth. when my twin moved across the country 2 years ago It was like losing a friend you have absolutely everything in common with. its the closest thing you can get to hanging out with yourself. which is an awsome experience. now I pretty much hang with my older bro but he's got a family now so we dont hang out as often as id like. were close but its nothing like what I share with my twin.

11. little demon sister

she my sister though

12. I have a brother and two sisters but we're all spread out throughout the country so we're close when we actually get to see each other but other than that we just talk on the phone once a month or on myspace or facebook.

So I guess yes, we're close, but at the same time we're not.

13. i've got an older brother. we don't really ever talk but we have similar senses of humor so when we are around eachother we get along....now. until he went to college i always thought he was an uber dork and annoying. 6 years later, i still think he's an uber dork but not annoying.
    btw, 301 posts.

edit: its actually been 8 years! how the time flys.

14. I've got brother who is 3 years older than me. We didn't get along at all when we were younger, but now we're cool. We don't live near each other nor talk too much, mostly because we're boring people and theres nothing really interesting to talk about. But its amazing how many times we find our we're working on the exact same thing, even though he's a scientist and I'm an artist. For example, he's working on creating biological memory that leaves the cell's natural processes intact and I was creating a series of transhumanism images, one that showed the body as the power source and physical storage of digital information.

We only get to see each other around Christmas and we usually toke up every night.

15. I have a brother that is a year younger than me and a sister that is six years younger than me and I hate both of them. They look down on me because I'm a "lame druggie" (their words), oh yeah and I'm a loser and I'll never amount to anything according to them.

Well, my sister is a stupid cunt who treats everyone like shit and my brother is a creepy asshole that still lives with our mom and has no job. Oh, but I forgot, they're artists :rolleyes: I can't compare with that. Whatever. I hate those fuckers.

They treat my son like shit because they don't like me and I'm pretty sure my sister pushed my son onto a tile floor but I can't prove it. About two weeks ago I was at my mom's house with my son (spending the night) and at around 4am my kid woke up to use the potty, but my brother wouldn't let him because he said he was brushing his teeth. So later after my brother went back to bed, I stuck his toothbrush in my ass crack. Fuck him, you don't fuck with my kid!

16. haha
    good times

17. Sorry to hear all the bad blood in the thread. My lil bro(19) is knocked out behind me. Been blazing since we woke up and it put em to sleep. Were 5 years apart but still kick it. Reason were so close though is cuz i pretty much raised em. My parents were always @ work so i always looked out for em. Payed off good, now i encourage his schooling and give em $$ for books when i can. Bud is no prob for em,i always break em off. I always tell his ass " i wished i had someone look out for me when i was younger" cuz i had it rough

18. My brother just entered the 10th grade, he wont smoke though.

19. my sister knows i smoke and thinks it hilarious.
    she tried it once and didnt like it.
    i explained to her before hand all the pre-cautions of marijuana and what not.
    she accepted all the terms of me allowing her to try it.