Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do any of you forget your posts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Spark It29, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Does anyone ever forget that they post on here because they are so blazzzzzzzzzzzzed? (my keyboard ran out of batteries whilst I was typing, that's why there are so many z's.) Anyways I forget I post on here sometimes. Do yall?

2. yeah it happens

3. yeah, sometimes i forget why i got on

sometimes i get on and i forget what i was doing

sometimes i get on and just stare at the screen, exit button, turn off computer and ask "wait why did i even get on the computer..."

4. I always used to, but now my tolerance is higher, and I really havent gotten ripped in a week or two. I have mostly been "medicating" for the past two weeks, just keepin a nice buzz going.

But shit, I just moved to a new city, and I got a dope ass place. I am about to get super high and break in my apartment (bathroom) haha. :smoke:

5. what exactly do you mean? i don't remember every single post i make. but when i get high and post on here i usually have at least a vague memory of what i did that night. so... no:smoke::smoke:

6. I forgot why I came to this thread:laughing:

7. yeah I do but then again i forget a lot of things when im blazed:rolleyes:

8. What happens to me A LOT is I go on the computer, ready to do a few things I already have planned. When I am doing my first task, I get sidetracked and then have more things I want to do. Once I am done I forget the other things I had planned out at first, if that makes sense.

This is usually when I'm NOT high....

9. Sometimes.

10. hell yeah im like when the fuck did i write that? lmfao.