Do any of you ever wish you were born somewhere else and had a different life?

Discussion in 'General' started by ZioKyo, Jul 22, 2018.

1. I often think about it at times.

2. No...I regret nothing.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 2
  3. I love who I am and other people are be lucky if I give them any type of acknowledgement.

So to answer the question; NO

4. I've been grateful for my circumstances more than I've wanted them to be different. For my next life I'd like to see how the beautiful people live and there are some cars I'd like to have my chauffer washing regularly.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Yes all the time. However, I'm learning to live with the current life I got even though I'm not very happy with it. Its not like I get another one might as well use this one.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Life is like a box of chocolates..

• Like Like x 1
  7. yeah i've thought about that a lot

but more in the sense of "why am i me and not someone else"

like why am i me, why do i live in my city, why did i go to my elementary school, why are my parents my parents and why are their parents their parents.....why am i not my best friend or that guy in the grocery store?? its weird.

8. #8 Deleted member 985876, Jul 23, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2018
    I always wish I was born taller, better looking, having good vision, good skin, darker skin, thicker hair, normal shaped nose, fast metabolism. I wish I was born with a normal mind sometimes. I wish I was born with a higher IQ.

I wish born in a more honest and, less evil world. I wish life was actually fair.

We can do this all day but, the point is just go with the flow because, it don't get any better unless you want it too man. I believe in you too. :)

9. Love most aspects of my life but don’t love my country.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. People hate me for this but, I wish I could just drop the fuck out of society and, all countries. I wish I was sovereign over my land and, laws.

11. This is basically how I am exactly. In a ideal life most things would be different. However this ideal life is nothing more than a fantasty in my imagination. So I am trying to make this life work.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Nope I am pretty much happy with my life. Would not do anything different.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sometimes I wish I was born v as a rich cocksucker. Usually not though

• Like Like x 2
  14. #14 Deleted member 985876, Jul 23, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2018
    This question really test who was born in the good circumstances and, who wasn't lol.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. yes. Florida sucks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Not a chance I'm very very happy!

just the other day a buddy and I tokening asked me if

I would be rather born a blind male or a deaf female

I said neither ...lol

with this weed in me

I'm both anyways ....lol

• Funny Funny x 1