Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do any of my fellow seasoned tokers ever get paranoid anymore?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Shinjin, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Ya but i'm weiird i kinda like it

2. I don't get paranoid from smoking weed - never did. However, I AM paranoid about getting caught for having weed. I'm always very nervous when I pick up and I avoid smoking in public places. Getting arrested once was enough for me.

3. Smoking weed has never made me paranoid. It has made me a cautious person however, because of legalities.

However, smoking weed make me a little anxious sometimes, especially a strong sativa. I prefer indica strains :D

4. Not anymore you just come to be in total control after a while.

5. i dont get paranoid but if i take t breeaks i have to tell my mind to slow the fuck down and wake bake up:p only time i get paranoid is when i talk to the parents. other than that not at all. and for smoking in public i do all the time youd never know thow becuase i act so casualy. ill have a bowl packed in my hand turn around smoke it put it in my pocket and act like i just picked up my phone:)

6. When I first started smoking my buddies at the time and I were really dumb about it and didn't care one bit. We'd cruise in a 3-seater truck with 5 people in town. It was terrible. Since then I've started being a lot smarter about my smoking, but there's not much paranoia. Having a cop behind me is really the only thing that gets my blood pumping a little. I just make myself look busy and they all leave me alone.

7. lol if anything im probably more paranoid while sober instead of high being high chills me out man n i love it

8. i never get paranoid anymore, ive so high normally im just like "fuck it"

9. I dont even get paranoid anymore, i just don't give a shit if i get caught i guess, im tired of all the bullshit that happens to you if you get caught.

10. Once your a full blown addict you no longer feel the need to be paranoid and therefore you take more chances and are not afraid to get caught.

Just a fact i'd thought I should mention. Honestly though i'm from B.C. Canada and it's probably one of the most tolerant marijuana cultures out there. Smoking weed isn't heat but I am certainly not in a hurry to get caught- know what I mean?

11. cant remembr that i ever was paranoid, maybe thats because i come from a fairly small town and we can smoke pretty much everywhere in public

12. As long as the people I'm with aren't loud as fuck, and I am familiar with the location I don't get paranoid. If I'm in my house I feel invincible. :devious:

13. I'm always paranoid, not going to lie. I smoke everyday. I don't trust anyone. I'm a pretty paranoid person in general though. I have never ever been arrested for marijuana or any other kind of drug charge. I am not paranoid around police. But sometimes if I get blitzed and I see a cop, I really start freaking out and my friends always be like dude just chill your driving you needa calm down. So I do but I'm always on point. I don't want someone catching me off my note.

14. not really. only when i see a cop and im ridin dirty. i also stopped worrying about my neighbors seeing me smoking after than both told me they dont care. lol.