Do all vaporizers feel the same?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by L U A, Oct 2, 2012.

1. This might be somewhat of a dumb question, but do all vaporizers feel generally the same? I ask because I am really bored with how the MFLB feels. I smoked out of a pipe recently and it felt so much different, and it made me a little sad to know that I've been missing out on a different high for such a long time. If I buy one of the bigger vapes, does it feel more like getting high from a pipe/bong or is it also a headrush? I can't even sleep after smoking from the MFLB.

I want to stick to a vaporizer though because they seem to be more discreet. The people I live with know I smoke but I'd rather not stink up the place.

2. ya pretty much

3. No. When I got the MFLB, I was a bit disappointed in how high it got me. After I got my DBV, I can't get enough of that thing. :D

4. I actually get really high off it, even a year and a half later. You need good batteries. I'm just tired of this high. It seems like a head rush and I wake up feeling really spaced out. It doesn't feel that healthy honestly.

5. Not at all. Pax is very smooth and feels different from Da Buddha which destroys my lungs, and the Volcano is nice and smooth with the occasional cough.

6. Not at all - my volcano has a very different feel/usage than a MFLB and the other vapes I've tried. And it's WAY different that my iOlite portable.

7. Always wanted to try Volcano heard was amazing !

8. freakin MFLB... shoulda bought the volcano -_-

9. I heard worth money just do not see putting that much money into it with the possibility of it being same as my SYN. I really need find some one with it and do some comparing.

10. I've been out of the scene for a long time so I don't even know about vaporizers. I did my research back when I bought the MFLB but since then I've been gone (no pun intended). I'll look into the volcano and the buddha.

11. volcano, way overpriced. all it is, is a vape with a fan. woopdeedoo. if you want the latest and greatest, winner of the high times cannabis cup for new product, get a cloud. its cheaper than a volcano, which is the most overrated and overpriced vape on the market.

the buddha is a nice vape. its basically the cheap version of the ssv. the mflb is what you make it. the following it has, is larger than any other vape on the market and with a real lifetime warranty, it truly is a lifetime vape. you can get whatever out of it, you put into it. learn the techniques and you'll be pulling monster clouds from it.

but, there are hundreds of vapes out there and no, they're not all alike. my mflb is nothing like my vb hf and neither of them are anything like my log vape, which is like hitting bong loads.

this is a great forum for combustion related topics and glass, the vapor section is lacking. you should check out someplace like fuckcombustion, thats where i learned everything i know about vapes.

last, vaporizing marijuana is far healthier than smoking. all those carcinogens, tar, etc are removed with vaporizing. if youre unhappy with the high youre getting, try switching strains or genotype. most people do report more of a head high with vaporizing, but a nice strong indica will take care of anything a bong load of indica will. plus, vaporizing gets me medicated for around 2 hrs. smoking and im ready for another bowl in 30 minutes.

12. You dont have to switch to smoking just yet. Try vapor bonging if you want a change of effects. It hits quite a bit harder than pulling from the stem.

13. I used a Puffit and my throat hurt for the next two days. On the other hand, my MFLB and Vape Tower feel like nothing.

14. the mflb is to the vape world.. as the proto pipe is to the pipe world... nice.. convenient.. easy to use.. simple.. but there are better ways to get high imo.. i do love my mflb though for vaping on the go.. most other portable vapes are much bigger than i'd want a portable vape to be

15. Volcano Vaporizer feels like Jesus breathing down into your lungs. True story.

16. You will get very similar highs because vaporizing doesn't give you all of the chemicals. With smoking you get higher temps, which burn more of the chemicals, giving you a different, usually more body high. I guess if you got a different vape you could maybe vape at a higher temp?..but if you want the body high like you get from smoking....then you should probably smoke.

17. Wow none of you have the extreme Q? IT gets me retarded off like2-3 bong snaps but inthe vape.

ForumRunner_20121002_212535.png

18. the only "chemicals" vaporizing doesn't activate, are the ones you dont want.

you need to read up on it. giving wrong info like that, not cool.

19. Not trying to spread misinformation or anything, it was my understanding that vaporizing at certain temps doesn't release certain CBD's or CBN's...I'm not an expert or anything, and I'm certainly not trying to spread false information, sorry if this is incorrect. :smoke:

20. worded that way, you are correct. many people vaporize with just this in mind. they vaporize certain components and save others for edibles, tinctures and such.

but, you can vape up to the point of combustion. in that case , the only thing youre leaving behind is plant material that you didn't burn.