Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do all jobs drug test you before hiring?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by omnipotent, Mar 3, 2012.

1. I mean jobs like a cashier at McDonalds or target. I'm in high school.

2. your best bet is to work in a decent restaurant. like a place you would go to get a burger and a beer. be a food runner or a host(ess). both are easy jobs that will get you plenty of money.

3. I've never worked at a restaurant that drug tests.. I've worked at six. McDonald's was my first job actually. No drug tests.

Target does drug test.

4. Call and ask man. It's not like they're gonna know who you are, lol.

5. I work in a restaurant with a dealer. They do not test and I have never heard of one that does. Explore your options in food services because it is decent pay for someone without a degree and it has very flexible hours.

6. some places dt if you have a drug charge. dont think mcdonalds does though

7. It would be impossible to work at Mac dons an not do drugs

8. Yes. Nobody who smokes marijuana is employed. And there's a reason the food industry has the highest turnover, it fucking blows. My advice? Wait until after you graduate to get a job, much better options.

9. It's fully dependent on where your trying to get a job.

95% of fast food places won't test you, most stores where you are a sales associate will test you. But again it just come down to the manager and if they will want to test you or not.