Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do all flavored blunt wraps contain tobacco?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xRyaNx, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Hey, I was wondering if all flavored blunt wraps contain tobacco and nicotine. I searched through a few online but couldn't find much information on this.

2. if it doesn't have tobacco, it isn't a blunt/blunt wrap. that's what they are.

3. a blunt wrap like a wet wrap doesnt have tobacco.
    blunts do.

4. Blunt wraps contain no tobacco.
    Just a wet wrap waiting to be rolled and smoked :smoke:

5. Whats the wrap made out of?

6. Human flesh!!

Muahahah!

7. and baby's blood

8. Hate to break it to you guys, but wraps are made of tobacco pulp and shit like that, so yes, they do contain tobacco. if they dont, they are just large joint papers...

9. Haha true that. I hate blunt wraps, they taste like butthole's.

10. I'm partial to blunt wraps but there are alternatives available.

Buy HEMP or RICE cones instead. Cones are very convenient, especially for morons like myself who have trouble rolling

11. I wish they worked for me. I have the curse of massive hands and every time i fucking tried to use a cone i always destroyed it. Ha, kinda funny really :hello:

12. You can always pick up a few cyclones at the head shop. pre rolled cones, just pack it in and go!

13. This is what I'm referring to. Great product. :)

14. Yep. They are basically paper made out of cheap tobacco pulp.

15. ummm ok there doooood. The only difference between a big as paper and and a wrap is the tabacco product in the blunt wrap. It's ususaly a mix of ground up stems leaves and shitty tobaco they can't sell ground up and mixed with a bunch of fillers and flavors. Pretty nasty when you start realizing what they are made of but I can't lie, I do like my blunts.

16. Yep. It's probably one of the vile things one can smoke in terms of how bad it is for you.