Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DNA Sharksbreath smoke report

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by rooster1369, Oct 23, 2009.

1. breeder: DNA
    name: Sharksbreath
    genetics: Sharksbreath (DNA Genetics Seeds) »»» Great White Shark x Jamaican Lambsbread
    Great White Shark »»» Super Skunk x Brazil x India
    Super Skunk »»» Skunk #1 x Afghanistan
    Skunk Nr1 »»» Afghanistan x Mexico x Colombia
    Afghanistan; Indica »»» Indica
    Brazil; Sativa »»» Sativa
    India; Indica »»» Indica
    Jamaica; n Lambsbread »»» Jamaica
    Jamaica; Sativa »»» Sativa

indica/sativa: Indica / Sativa, Mostly indica
    bag appeal: Very nice, Buds look frosted with trichs
    smell: Buds smell is very slight, inside jar is spicy with light citrus undertone. smoke is very pungent smelling compared to what I usually smoke
    taste: Earthy and robust, very palatable
    color: green with heavy crystallization and lots of red hairs
    high: Initial high is sativa like but the indica background kicks in heavy as the high progresses. All motivation melts away and the body gets heavy.

side notes:Causes munchies for sweets. Smoke seems to expand when it hits your lungs. When I drive baked it feels like a video game at night. Very low odor. Good weed for a night cap, not recommended for a morning/early afternoon smoke if you have anything to do that day. Smoked a dutch between three people and we all went cross eyed and kept having to stand up to keep from falling asleep.

Attached Files:

2. That is gorgeous man!! Nice pickup.

3. + rep for amazing smoke report and macros. nicely done

4. I'm so confused by like 94.2% of all that post, but the pics are dank as shit.

+REP fo SHOOOO

5. Thanks, that baby is from my recent harvest.

6. i have that strain on my wall :D

7. thanks

8. Judging from your sig i'm guessing this was your homegrown. Looks like it turned out great man, congrats on some quality herb. Don't smoke it up too fast :D

9. Those are some of the nicest genetics I've ever seen crossed. Amazing.

10. I got a QP of it!:yay::metal::yay:

11. lol i would nut if i had a qp of that :( lucky man... happy toking:hello:

12. oh my gawddd.

13. spend some time in the growing section, That's what I did. Now I'll smoke dank for a bit and save some money up for other things.;)If you can't grow now, you will be able. Be prepared.

14. :wave: I was privileged enough to have tried it w/ Rooster we hung out at my house and melted into the couch that stuff is as GOOD as it LOOKS :smoking:::yummy:!!! If it wasn't for the crisp air outside we would've fallen OUT! It tastes like that old time skunky chronic, the smell after u smoke smells like u just scared a skunk it's a superb strain if u have any muscle pains u wont that night. Oh this is definitely a strain u want to smoke when u have nothing planned or going to bed. CONGRATS on ur awesome grow>LUCKY ME I GET TO SMOKE IT!!!:hello::smoking::hippie:

15. Holy hell you grew a qp with 250w HPS/MH? I mean I know it's a cooltube so you can have the light way closer which helps you take advantage of way more lumens but you actually got 4 ozs of dried nug? If so then I might have to go ahead and get a 250w setup going..

16. thats some goooood shit.

cross that w/ g-13 & u have one of my favorites, Mean Martian Green

17. as long as my scale is accurate I got a qp. I got 2 one pound coffee cans and 2 large candy jars full. I got about .52g/watt. Thats not too bad but I think I can do better.

18. Damn Rooster! Those nugs got some great bag appeal:cool:. Very impressive:smoking:! I did a search on google "shark breath grow'' to find this thread. Is hard to find alot of documented DNA grows on the net. I got some Shark Breath and LA Woman From DNA almost ready to harvest. I hope my shit turns out that dank! I think your buds look just like the breeders pics mine don't as much.
    I got mine in a 24 site ebb n grow under two 600 watt of HPS and one 400 watts MH. I Usually run 1000 watt hps with a 600 watt hps on each side but I over vegged so I could take clones. I had to turn off the 1000 cuz the plants were getting too close. Plus my system was only about2/3rds full cuzz I didn't get very good germ rates.
    I am very happy with the genetics so far....the buds are big, dense and crystally. The sharks breath I thot would b the bigger yeilder but the LA woman has bigger buds and more dense probably not as many. The sharks breath will probably Finnish first it has a few amber trichs the LA don't have any yet. The attitude sent me some G13 Labs freebs Pure Gold and Pure power. The Pure Power looks just as good as the DNA shit. The Pure Power not so much. Maybe ill stop by and share a couple pics of you are still on checkin this thread! Whats your next grow gonna b?

19. Nice job rooster, chalk a win up for the 250 watters, enjoy the spoils ;)
    +rep for the crop man

Def throw up some pics man, I got an LA Woman about 3 weeks into flowering (12/12) and would love to see what it could look like down the road.

20. Sick report!!! and wow those nugs are fuckin frosty man im drooolin :yummy: